Formula Legacy Manager - 70s

Status
Not open for further replies.
And by the way, i've seen enough with your Sponsor pick to change the rewards and be grateful with the teams that take risks. Now it's too late, i'll change it for next year
I think you're right. I selected the slightly easier sponsor because I thought to 50Cr bump was too small to warrant the risk.

The following table shows you the ratings of your car, your actual sponsor and the wages of your drivers :

1479232911-capture-d-ecran-2016-11-15-a-19-01-23.png

You've all received a private message from me, that introduced your drivers, their ratings, their contracts and their wages. Here is a good way to compare what you have with the rest of the grid, trying to know the overall pace of each driver ;)
However remember that Salaries are calculated with the Overall Pace & the Age of each driver. Higher salary doesn't necessarily mean higher ratings.

You can of course ask me all the questions you want in PM.

Last edited:
The following table shows you the ratings of your car, your actual sponsor and the wages of your drivers :

1479232911-capture-d-ecran-2016-11-15-a-19-01-23.png

You've all received a private message from me, that introduced your drivers, their ratings, their contracts and their wages. Here is a good way to compare what you have with the rest of the grid, trying to know the overall pace of each driver ;)
However remember that Salaries are calculated with the Overall Pace & the Age of each driver. Higher salary doesn't necessarily mean higher ratings.

You can of course ask me all the questions you want in PM.
Should've hidden the stats, only shown them via pm to the respective manager imo.

Should've hidden the stats, only shown them via pm to the respective manager imo.
I'm already doing this with the drivers, i'm not sure it is a good idea with the teams. You don't watch the sessions before the race, where in reality you can see the levels of the different teams. I think it's pretty fair to give you all those stats. Hiding all stats would meant that i'll also have to change all my tables XD we'll see later if i think it is a good idea ;)

I'm already doing this with the drivers, i'm not sure it is a good idea with the teams. You don't watch the sessions before the race, where in reality you can see the levels of the different teams. I think it's pretty fair to give you all those stats. Hiding all stats would meant that i'll also have to change all my tables XD we'll see later if i think it is a good idea ;)
Should give an update of your own team's performance after every 1/4th of the season in PM

Should give an update of your own team's performance after every 1/4th of the season in PM
Why not but after each quarter, you'll see other teams stats with this table i've shared here before which i'll need to put before it is the first part of the results/rewards. Let the season go as it is, we'll see next year ;)

Waiting for Australia's Sun to rise :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back