Not open for further replies.
Williams
Tyrrell
Matra
I've forgotten you ^^
Damn... will I need to add 2 teams ?

By the way shadow seems to be the best choice. with this starting lineup :
1479128844-capture-d-ecran-2016-11-14-a-14-07-02.png

One of its founder, Jackie Oliver, and the best American driver we could have at that time (which had for real a special contract with Ferrari in 1971 but whatever).

Tecno-Martini could be a nice Idea, with the name Martini I think.. but the problem is the color XD it should be White on dark blue.. too similar to Brabham. If @Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham and @oorjit07 both still want to join the game it would be nice they manifest themselves :D

I've forgotten you ^^
Damn... will I need to add 2 teams ?

By the way shadow seems to be the best choice. with this starting lineup :
1479128844-capture-d-ecran-2016-11-14-a-14-07-02.png

One of its founder, Jackie Oliver, and the best American driver we could have at that time (which had for real a special contract with Ferrari in 1971 but whatever).

Tecno-Martini could be a nice Idea, with the name Martini I think.. but the problem is the color XD it should be White on dark blue.. too similar to Brabham. If @Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham and @oorjit07 both still want to join the game it would be nice they manifest themselves :D
Seriously, colour's a problem? :O_o:

@kedy89
no of course Colors are not a problem but i'd prefer pick a team which has unique Colors compared to the other teams on the grid but you're right.. whatever ;)

@Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham
I didn't excpect this amount of players ^^ So i'll need to change things and propose something more than being a team manager. Orignally we had 10 teams. It could be 12 teams maximum.. not more or it could become unplayable. I'll check what i can do for the moment.. i think there's already no place left but i'm not sure..

Just introduce a waiting list. Seasons will go fast and soon there will be Ensign, Penske, Parnelli, Hesketh and pkenty other smaller teams available :)

Just introduce a waiting list. Seasons will go fast and soon there will be Ensign, Penske, Parnelli, Hesketh and pkenty other smaller teams available :)
Well yes and no.. there will be new teams, but there won't be new teams available.. we can't make a 28 cars grid. I have to set a maximum amount of teams and it should be 12 (which i think could already be too much)

You're being strict enough to make us use real teams and drivers, why not let us use the full available grid from each season? Can you explain why you're limiting the number of teams?

You're being strict enough to make us use real teams and drivers, why not let us use the full available grid from each season? Can you explain why you're limiting the number of teams?
Many teams at that time did not participate to the whole seasons but only to some races. Only 11 drivers have done the whole season.. 11 drivers. The "whole grid" is only Ferrari, Lotus, Brabham, Tyrrell, Matra, BRM, Surtees, McLaren, FWilliamsCars and March.
GeneMason, Stichting, JoSiffertAuto, Clarke-Mardaunt-Guthrie, ShellArnold, JollyClub, Penske, Evergreen and PeteLovely were not even there for the first round of the season... and not the second one... ^^

Everyone will have a Team with 2 signed drivers and with only 6 positions gaining points, more than 24 cars should be stupid. More Teams also means less room for improvement.

I'll add 2 teams to my original 20 cars grid. Teams that will come later but that could have come earlier if things were different. It is fully fictional but fiction has to start in one way or another ;)
1479152556-capture-d-ecran-2016-11-14-a-20-42-11.png

Shadow Racing, founded by Jackie Oliver (amongst others), led by the Italo-American Driver Mario Andretti
Martini Racing Tecno, which have signed former Italian Driver Nanni Galli and one of the best available driver in my free agent list Carlos Reutemann.

Now that I have your choices for the teams, i'll try to make everyone happy. If someone wants to change what he picked, it is the right moment ;)

Remember guys, that this is my first game on this Forum and in a way it is still in Beta phase. The first seasons will be here to set and balance the game correctly.

@TTupsi -----------------------> Martini
@Aidan Keranen ------------> McLaren
@Milos -------------------------> Shadow (which whould become Arrows later :D)
@airutonpurosuto8912 ----> Williams
@kedy89 ----------------------> BRM (you were the only one who picked BRM)
@Jimlaad43 ------------------> Tyrrell
@Benutzername ------------> Surtees
@Manolis Sigoulakis -------> Lotus
@rubaru -----------------------> March
@Timmieturner12 -----------> Ferrari
@The_Laskinator -----------> Brabham
@Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham -> Matra

Does someone is really unhappy ^^ ?

I've tried to give the more "1st pick" that could be possible for everyone.

Well now you'll need to pick your Sponsor/Rewards that you can find on the first page.
I recommend you to not pick something too high, even if you think you should reach the goal easily, try to secure some money first ^^ But i'll be impressed by someone who will take risks ;)

Remember the level of your Team :
Tier 1 : Ferrari Lotus Tyrrell
Tier 2 : BRM March McLaren
Tier 3 : Matra Brabham Surtees
Tier 4 : Shadow Williams Martini

And by the way i'll ask you to always post on the forum this way :

"Manager Name
Team Name

(What you want to do or say : upgrades, role-play, choice, contract offer etc..)"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back