Formula Legacy Manager - 2010s

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope i did not miscalculated this, but Vettel id as old as Schumacher was in 2002.

And Schumacher performed a bit better during that time
Age doesn’t count, only peak year
Schumacher peak was 2000
Vettel peak was... 2013

But he is totally under-performing this year, don’t know why, he shouldn’t be this far from Max’s pace

!!! Have your say - FLM !!!

As the 1950 reset comes closer everyday, I need to ask you some questions :

• The new game will be run 3 races at a time. How do you think calendar should be handled ?

x1cdM1A.png
Each season should have the same amount of races. The 1953 championship should have the same value/prestige as the 2016 championship and shouldn't be three times shorter. It's also a good thing to compare stats through time for drivers and constructors.. But especially for Managers : we shouldn't be devalued if we win during the early seasons (number of wins & podiums for HoF). 70 years of F1 is 70 years.. not 30 tiny years then 40 long seasons.

OlovO8Y.png
The calendar should stick to reality (as far as possible) so that F1 records would be easier to beat through time. This way we would play less time with old drivers & teams and much more during the 90's 00's and 10's with the guys we know the best.

(Hit
x1cdM1A.png
or
OlovO8Y.png
to vote :thumbsup:)

Last edited:
I think you should change the X to something happier. You're going to get unwanted negative ratings for yourself. Therefore, I'm voting Beer for the second choice.

Make it three or four updates per season, decide whether it should be 2 or 3 or 4 races per update. Base it on the actual seasons, and early on, add some non-championship extra races if you want.

• How do you want to see the results of races ?

x1cdM1A.png
Exactly as it is currently : Individual sheet for each race & the Championship Standings. This way, we can see how far we are from our opponents in details.

OlovO8Y.png
Only the Standings are necessary. We can see our race results easily, the only results that matter anyway.

(Hit
x1cdM1A.png
or
OlovO8Y.png

Last edited:

x1cdM1A.png
Exactly as it is currently : Individual sheet for each race & the Championship Standings. This way, we can see how far we are from our opponents in details.

OlovO8Y.png
Only the Standings are necessary. We can see our race results easily, the only results that matters anyway.

(Hit
x1cdM1A.png
or
OlovO8Y.png
Keep it. I find that at the back of the grid I only look at the standings, but at the front I check each race individually.

x1cdM1A.png

OlovO8Y.png
Only the Standings are necessary. We can see our race results easily, the only results that matters anyway.

(Hit
x1cdM1A.png
or
OlovO8Y.png
I think you should decide this yourself based on how much free time you have and the amount of work you're able to put into the sheets.
Personally, I want to see the standings of each race, but if you are struggling to do those standings, I can live without them.

Market is closed !
RCiM2Qe.png

2020 Formula Legacy Season (9-12)

z9pTrxY.png

PDPLSa1.png

VK8phhJ.png

TCWRV9B.png

jOvsrVT.png

DWHzfC4.png

You've got 48h to make your buys ! Last market in History !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%