Formula Legacy Manager - 2000s

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you make this strikethrough thing?
giphy.gif

see Ben's post above

Market is Closed !
1A64JIH.png

2001 Formula Legacy Season (13-16)

TOPsEFe.png

V3YJG4T.png

H91XecA.png

0ZQtgMs.png

f2ntta2.png

7waGQyr.png

The 2001 Season is over ! Congratulations to the winner !

Off Season Instructions will follow..

Off Season - Team Infos
krcOM0W.png

Off Season - Drivers Market

Drivers
M. Salo, 36yo, 85$/race
J. Verstappen, 30yo, 77$/race
O. Panis, 36yo, 70$/race
P. de la Rosa, 31yo, 80$/race
A. Zanardi, 36yo, 55$/race
G. Morbidelli, 34yo, 50$/race
A. Wurz, 28yo, 56$/race
R. Zonta, 26yo, 60$/race

Rookies
T. Sato, 25yo, 72$/race
M. Webber, 26yo, 70$/race
F. Massa, 21yo, 60$/race

Off Season - Signing Order
#1 Minardi @oorjit07
#1(Rookie) Sauber @The_Laskinator
#2 Honda @Jimlaad43
#2(Rookie) Toyota @TTupsi
#3 McLaren @Aidan Keranen
#3(Rookie) Jordan @Slyfrequency
#4 Jordan @Slyfrequency
#4(Rookie) McLaren @Aidan Keranen
#5 Toyota @TTupsi
#6 Sauber @The_Laskinator

Off Season - Deadlines Instructions
You've got 24h to buy/sell/trade/fire a Driver
You've got 24h to buy/sell/trade a Signing Position
You've got 48h to send me your drivers' Wish-lists
You've got 72h to make your Buys
You've got 72h to pick your Sponsor

BRM manager Tobi Kederer and Ferrari boss Engberink came to an agreement of a driver swap. The Ferrari legend Schumacher will leave the team for BRM. Incoming is Villeneuve who has proven to be a valuable asset for the BRM team. We'd like to welcome Jacques to the team and say farewell to one of the greatest, if not the greatest driver Ferrari has ever had.

BRM thanks Jacques Villeneuve for his services these last 2 seasons. He's been a great asset to the team, achieving 5 wins, several podium finishes, and finishing runner-up in the championship in 2000. We wish him all the best for his future F1 career.

At the same time we'd like to welcome Michael Schumacher to our team. He certainly is one of the most skilled drivers in F1 at the current time, and it's a great deal having him drive for us. Together with JPM we should now have the best pairing in the grid, hopefully allowing us to launch an attack on both titles.

BRM thanks Jacques Villeneuve for his services these last 2 seasons. He's been a great asset to the team, achieving 5 wins, several podium finishes, and finishing runner-up in the championship in 2000. We wish him all the best for his future F1 career.

At the same time we'd like to welcome Michael Schumacher to our team. He certainly is one of the most skilled drivers in F1 at the current time, and it's a great deal having him drive for us. Together with JPM we should now have the best pairing in the grid, hopefully allowing us to launch an attack on both titles.
No money involved ?

With this I'd like to announce my retirement as the Ferrari manager. I've had such a good time playing this game though lately it's been rather torrid. Thanks @Meff28s for building the game and advancing it to a further level. Also good luck to everyone playing the game in the future. :thumbsup:

With this I'd like to announce my retirement as the Ferrari manager. I've had such a good time playing this game though lately it's been rather torrid. Thanks @Meff28s for building the game and advancing it to a further level. Also good luck to everyone playing the game in the future. :thumbsup:
Wait, first you trade give him Schumacher in a driver swap without any money involved and your next step is stepping back from your team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 361 28.0%