Formula ks2 @ Silverstone wednesday January 19th 2011

had a good race actually, start at rear but after 1 or 2 laps i was in front because everyone had accident i think. then Laurent i think is catching me like 2 second per lap. he made the pass at lap 9 or 10 but i bump him. thought i was still 1 meter away though, but i don't know. i'm very sorry, my car was undamaged but i felt bad so i pit and retire. again, i'm very sory.

Akbar no problem, on the stroke I was not very happy, but if you said that your car is intact, so it's unintentional, so no problem
I seem to have the same problem with Ulus I have seen from UFO in front of me at 1 lap, I am not to be touched and watching the replay when he moved there in every sense a good meter between our cars, I'll post the replay tomorrow to confirm
It really is time that Kunos revises Netcode

It was a bit of a cursed race, with only six at the start, starting from 3th, I try to take advantage of my "traction control", but even if I take easy I made a tire to tire contact with Stefan I my suspension was broken and his seems to be also, very sorry Stefan, no intention to do that.

Later when I was 3th, Akbar and Laurent touched and I became first, but they have to go to the pits, I was with a lap advantage of everyone, no fun with that, so I decided to wait.

I was so slow and not paying attention to the way I drive, that I go out at the 1st corner, and after I decided to make another change of tires and with that I became second, until Laurent spin and I go head again.

Even If the track can be not very accurate, I like very much to drive here, it’s a shame that so few join.

j'avais changer de pneus au tours 10 apres mon accident avec AKBar et vers le tour 27/28 c'était fini , les pneus était morts , je conduisait sur un fil et en essayant de conserver mon avance sur toi Sergio , j'aie perdue la voiture et suis parti en tete a queue,
j'aime aussi beaucoup Silverstone, c'est toujours une course tres dure , le principal probleme étant les pneus, ce qui la rend d'autant plus intéressante, dommage qu'il n'y est pas eut plus de participant car c'est un circuit formidable et hyper technique!!
Maintenant c'est les vacances pour nous Sergio puisque nous sommes incapable de conduire la 1800!!lol en priant que Kunos nous livre la 1.3 avec l'Osella que j'attend comme beaucoup de pilotes avec beaucoup d'impatience !! et surtout un netcode révisé , qui évitera tout ces passages au stands
bonne chance à tous ceux qui participerons aux 2 prochaines courses ! Gla
et merci à Bjorn et Allessandro pour la qualité de leur organisation et tout ce super rendez vous hebdomadaire

english (google lol)
I had to change tires after 10 laps with my accident and Akbar to the 27/28 round was over, the tire was dead, I was driving on a thread and trying to keep my lead on you Sergio, I lost the car and went into a tailspin,
I also really like Silverstone, it's always a very tough race, the main problem is the tires, which makes it even more interesting, there is no damage was more involved because it circuit technique and super fantastic!
Now is the holiday for us because we are unable Sergio driving the 1800! Lol Kunos praying that gives us the 1.3 with the Osella I've waited as many drivers with great anticipation! and especially a Netcode revised, which will prevent these passages stand
Good luck to all those who participate in the next 2 races! Gla
and thank you Bjorn and Allessandro for the quality of their organization and all super appointments weekly

my apologies for the delay of publications, but I did not Fraps and my video editing skills are zero !!!!!
I wanted to publish before all that Usul do not think that I should have pushed into the first round, which is nothing in my habits, there are over 1 meter between our cars,
As you can see on the replay on the attached link, I also put the problem of my accident with akbar

http://www.filefront.com/17831148/NetKar

my apologies for the delay of publications, but I did not Fraps and my video editing skills are zero !!!!!
I wanted to publish before all that Usul do not think that I should have pushed into the first round, which is nothing in my habits, there are over 1 meter between our cars,
As you can see on the replay on the attached link, I also put the problem of my accident with akbar

http://www.filefront.com/17831148/NetKar

damn.. I hit you real hard there. its all my mistake, but i wonder why my wing didn't fall off ? really-really sorry. I like to ask one more question though. can you tell me how did you save the online replay? All i know is saving the offline mode, but not the online.

btw, was hoping you turn up on the abarth race. that was fun.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back