Formula ks2 @ Laguna seca wednesday December 1st 2010

sorry gonna drop out.

1st i need to setup my wheel for this car, otherwise im a danger to you all.

have to sort out why i cannot setup my G27 properly. problems in the 6 buttons. when starting the setup its assigning buttons double so i cannot adjust somethings or assign the button for the starter.

Hi Freddie
What is your operating system? xp, seven (32 or 64 bit)?? what software you use logitech (version)?
must be in the Logitech profiler Netkar Select game award in order that creates a profile and enter in "apply to all devices once you made all your settings

In this very tricky track, manage to make 2º place in qualify, but with more than a second gap to Laurent, in race soon I realized that the better thing was to keep the second place, than push to hard and loose it.

In the second one, thanks to Alessandro who passed us to qualify, second again in qualify and also in the first laps, until Laurent make a mistake and I go first. A few laps latter he was just behind me again and when I was trying to push a little more, I put two wheels on sand and on the return I gave it to much power and those walls are very close and don't forgive any mistake, so I crash into it and lost a lap.

Still very fun combo Ks2 and Laguna, congrats to Laurent for both win’s and thanks to everyone who joined.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 253 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%