Formula ks2 @ Fuji - wednesday March 30th 2011

After two weeks in a row with only 4 riders, we need re-think if we really want to keep NK Club Races or not.

People sign-up, we practice to prepare for the race and them some withdraw the registration at last minute, others simply missing and some even join in free practice and then not show up for the race.

If things keep going like that, there's no point in it.

After two weeks in a row with only 4 riders, we need re-think if we really want to keep NK Club Races or not.

People sign-up, we practice to prepare for the race and them some withdraw the registration at last minute, others simply missing and some even join in free practice and then not show up for the race.

If things keep going like that, there's no point in it.

Agree - It was dissapointing to see so few doing the race - not good enough :(

I will try to show up for coming club races. But not the ones closest to my scheduled league races. After the league I think it will spike again.

Maybe we should try to cooperate where the hell we should be :p NetKar is such a small community but several different forums. If we brought everything to one place we could organize several leagues with different cars, club races and time trial contests in the same place.
This is what I think this sim needs.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back