Servername:RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Formula ks2
Track: Aviano short track
Weather: Dry
Practice: 15 minutes (20:00GMT)
Qualification: 15 minutes
Race: 2 x 25 laps after the first race we run qualy again
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules

It was two very intense races I had a lot of fun racing, it takes only one split second of lokking away from the track and you are in a lot of trouble hehe.. Thanks all for a very good race, and two very nice wins to you Lee Ross :thumbup:

Not a bad grid after all, nice :good:

Wasn't as fun as Wednesday for me, mostly because I was a bit off pace :D. Had big issues with controlling the car, no idea why today was different. Can't wait for a G27777 :love:

There was chaos in race 1, something happened up front, everyone braked hard, and I ran into someone from behind. Sorry, not much I could've done there.

Anyway, pitted for damage, but somehow managed to finish in 3rd anyway :D. I was disappointed when it was over, I couldn't believe that 25 laps were already done.

In race 2 Laurent gave me a fright. In the flat out bit, all I saw in my right hand mirror was his car :eek:
Had some offs, ended up last of the finishers. This race I couldn't wait to be over :tongue:

Congrats to Lee and Steffen, double win and double podium, if I'm not mistaken? :trophy:

Cheers all, was fun with so many drivers, hope to see you all in Interlagos :woot:

Yeah great racing chaps, really enjoyed both races! Steffen is so right about taking your eye off the ball, i did whilst watching Steffen's split between me and him :D Quali was great fun and was very close between myself, Steffen and Laurent and was great to see the whole field quali within 1 sec of pole, very nice.

Both races were really fun, not sure who beat me off the line race 1, maybe Laurent? But man you had a rocket on that thing! got past lap 3 i think when you did a nice spin and then was just putting in consistent laps until coming up behind 2 guys that had spun in the middle of the track and had to swerve at 140mph which let Steffen past.

Because i have not raced many here i was nervous at lapping guys and really did not now how guys would react which made me loose my speed and that's the worst thing you can do on Netkar is slow down, the tires just go within a lap if your not nailing it.

Can't wait for Interlagos, i put in a few laps earlier and it's a superb version, the best in any sim so far but it does lack the awesome road feel the standard NetKar tracks have. Would be great if we can get the same field again as the racing was first class.

Cheers to Bjorn and RD

That just looks like a slight collison bug that NetKar seems to have Senad, the last patch improved it alot but there looked hardly any contact there. At least race 2 everybody got away perfectly and also i think it's the fact that alot of us have never raced each other so we don't know how each guy is gonna react, i think once we all race together on a regular basis these things will not happen.

It was the same at the club i race it, every start was crazy and then we just got everyone nailing it everytime after a while.

Damn i mist it :(
I was practising all day long(with Chris) in melvourne because we have a race(we participate in KS2 series in RSR) and we were trying to make a setup...
(Damn these packers,preloads,rod....grrrrrr Gooooood help me plsss!)
Suddenly i remembered and looked at the time and it was too late :(
Sry guys
On the other hand in 19/11 we had a race on interlagos! I made a set and my best time was 1.15.1... Its not something aewsome as i still reading and reading and reading toturials pdf's etc (I really want to learn how to make setups,but i find it veeeery dificult)
So,i ll post my setup for u,hope it helps :)
Probably i will not participate in wednasday because we have race in thursday and we will practising :)
Hope to see u next sutarday maybe cheers :)

1. Race

After watching the replay it looks like I might have been a little close to Sergio Marques I couldn't feel it. If it was me that took you off then I'm sorry for that mate :redface:

No problem, I saw the movie and was a little touch, in the car seems harder, this are just very fast cars and in other servers I went there's always crashes at the start.

No luck for me yesterday, in the second one when I was wishing luck (GLA), I press the "G" key and start with automatic gear, only realised that when I downshift from 6th to 5th gear and in the car it goes to the reverse one, major spin!

There was chaos in race 1, something happened up front, everyone braked hard, and I ran into someone from behind. Sorry, not much I could've done there.
Now I know who hit me from behind! We were not braking hard! It was just the first corner with cold tires and heavy tank! LOL! Better next time!:rally:

P.S.: By the way could someone tell me how to activate the name tags on top of each car?

I said I ran into someone from behind in the game last night, and I said sorry. Someone got spun in front of you, and you came up practically instantly. I had no throttle on, but no time to react. Check the video, especially your speed compared to Bjorn's in the orange car on the right.

Press Tab for names.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back