Class: Formula ks2
Track: Aviano short track
Weather: Dry
Practice: 15 minutes (20:00GMT)
Qualification: 15 minutes
Race: 2 x 25 laps after the first race we run qualy again
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules

Ah, right, 15 slot limit...

I noticed that there are generally a lot of no shows for these events (compared to other games). I hope everyone who signed up appears this time. There is increased interest :)woot:), but the slots are quite limited.

Yeah i like the curbs in NetKar especially in the open wheelers as the car responds exactly how you would expect an open wheeler to react on a curb and they are extremely realistic. I love rFactor but for me it's lost it's shine a little lately because of little touches like the curbs in NetKar, you could abuse the curbs in rFactor and not really have to worry, but if you take to the curbs in this there is bloody good chance it will throw you off track!

I tried the GP2 mod for rFactor recently that is suppossed to be really good but i just did not dig it compared to NetKars GP2, world of difference in terms of physics and more so the tire model which is far superiour on this. You don't really appreciate NetKars tire model though until you actually race the sim and not just hotlaping, the way the tires deform and degrade is really brilliant.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%