30tta1y.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Formula KS2
Track: Aviano Full GP (default track)
Weather: Dry

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: sprint (12 laps) + feature race (24 laps)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
KS2 skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder

Signup List
  1. Jamie Shorting
  2. Adam Farmer
  3. Nick Barrett
  4. Martin Kapal
  5. Zdenek Cagas
  6. Sérgio Marques
  7. Samuel Fuller
  8. Christian Grzybofski
  9. Tudor Morris
  10. Lars Wylensek
  11. Senad Subasic (maybe)
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Results here

Thanks to Senad for organising, and to Tudor and Segio for diving out of my way in qualifying. Apologies to Sergio for almost wiping him out in qualifying! Congratulations to the amazing Kevin.

Fantastic circuit that really suits this car. It's so satisfying to manage a series of laps without error. I really enjoyed the second race, one little spin in 24 laps was great for me.

Yea, very nice event, two races with no troubles at the Aviano first corner and with a very fast car.

In race one, at the end of the first lap I couldn't avoid Lars who has touched with Kapal and was in the middle of the track and need to pit, then made a few mistakes but manage to finish in 6th.

On the second it goes very well, try to save the tires for the all race, good fights with Christian and Lars to finish in second.

Grats to Kevin, always performing great, thanks to Senad and all who join.

Hate the car.
Well, actually, I just can't drive the car. I don't think I managed two consecutive clean laps. Laps that were clean, were a long way off the pace.
If it was all up to me, no winged cars would be used :tongue:. Well, maybe F2000, that's a fun one.

Anyway, Osella time next week, probably 100% wet Spa :D

Hey, come on, the KS2 is an awesome car, you gotta learn the winged way! ;)

What was the netcode like with the KS2? I did a practice at Valencia street with a few drivers and it seemed much improved, the speed of this car used to really show up the issues.

How was it for everyone, any ghost contacts or weird crashes?

What was the netcode like with the KS2? I did a practice at Valencia street with a few drivers and it seemed much improved, the speed of this car used to really show up the issues.

How was it for everyone, any ghost contacts or weird crashes?

Was braking later than Adam in one turn, and got so close I could read the serial number on his rear wing. Was scary, but then I remembered this is the new netKar, and all was well :good:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%