Track: Aosta semiovalgsport
Weather: dry
Practice: 15 minutes 20:00 gmt
Qualification: 15 minutes
Race: 2 x 15 laps top 6 grid reversed after race 1
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules

Now that was fun.

Only 2nd race postponed i think.

But one question, pls be carefull at the start.

Caused to take a pit and waited for the guys to pass me, and cost me a lap. Anyway finished on 6th spot.

And pls no talking during qualifiyng, and when you do in english pls.

the races are always 2 and are made of pract, qual, and race

anyway after my disco at race one I entered the server again an I managed 2nd race and added an extra 3rd race
so please guys if you regsiter for the club event try to race both waiting inside the server

about chat: it isn't allowed in qualy and chat, preferred language english

see you at the next one
ciao

Yea, good first race, the red lights in NK take to long to go green, I almost fell a sleep, was hit in the back by that guy who don't join with his name, let's say it like that, humm in other words that don't sound good to me, anyway my fault.

Some crash behind get me also involved, so I have go to the box, after that still manage to finish third even if I make all race with no wings, I only see it after on the replay, lool.

I thought that when you go the box it repair all, but seems like not.

Also don't understand why almost everyone don't stay for the second race, only 5 of us, but we even make a 3rd one.

Some crash behind get me also involved, so I have go to the box, after that still manage to finish third even if I make all race with no wings, I only see it after on the replay, lool.

I thought that when you go the box it repair all, but seems like not.

Also don't understand why almost everyone don't stay for the second race, only 5 of us, but we even make a 3rd one.

It does repair the damage when you go back to the pit, it is a bug in the replays.
If you have previously crashed, the replay shows your car without it's front and rear wings, my replay is the same unfortunately, but it does get repaired.:)

I know, it's a shame about all the people leaving :(
That's why I would love AI in netkar pro, so it would be possible to have a good race any time, day or night, whenever it takes your fancy :)

There must be a possibility to set the server to skip this long time of wait before the start!
It's really annoying!

I must also apologize because I spun just after the start! I was really surprised of the grip level! I had a little fight with Sérgio! Very fun and clean!

After a crash I had to retire because I was tired!
Next week on leave so I will stay for the 2 races!

P.S.: By the way I had such a laugh when I saw the driver tab "A. Penis"! Who was that guy?

It does repair the damage when you go back to the pit, it is a bug in the replays.
If you have previously crashed, the replay shows your car without it's front and rear wings, my replay is the same unfortunately, but it does get repaired.:)

Ok, I was thinking I was missing something to do when I go to the box, but after the pit-stop the car feels fine, when I saw the replay I was a bit confused.

One of the problem of not having AI is you can't test races, you all the mistakes and learn from it only in online races.

In second race a have another lesson, using the chat, after I press Enter to send a message, I start another one without pressing again Enter and I started with the key "P" and a strange message appear something like "X360 1", at the time I don't pay much attention to it, but when the lights go green my throttle doesn't work, so I just stay there. It changes something about the controls and was unaware of it.

the configuration of keys on NetKar is appalling, it is essential totally forget his keyboard during races, it is best to assign the necessary keys are a wheel and the pad, for those who have a logitech G25 or G27 is not a problem
actually 4-stroke keys are useful, the "L", a breakdown of braking and engine starting, and for the unlucky lol! escape

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 69 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 137 13.8%