Formula ks2 @ Adelaide wednesday December 8th 2010

yep! I presume you have also booked the 12 prettiest nurses, so that this is the most pleasant of my life crash pilot virtual! with my friend Sergio and we can enjoy our stay (LOL)
Jokes apart this circuit is very sharp with KS2,but it should do

Is this one you are thinking on, Laurent?

istockphoto_10999843-cartoon-nurse-giving-a-shot.jpg

I prefer to be a bit slow and stay out of it.

I have a problem with the track.... When NKP start to upload the track (for start a practice section) I see that the program do nothing, and when I press ESC the program tell me this thinks:
FVA
KTexture::load : file not fount treehi_01.d.dds

I simply download the track, uncompressed, pasted and cutted in the NKP's folder ?????

Hope he gets better soon :good:

As far as the race went, I just went to the box after 7 laps.
Crashed twice at least, and just didn't feel confident enough. Not only in my racing, but in seeing other people around me, and letting them pass without problems. And that can be pretty catastrophic in this game.

Nice event!

First race was pretty much full of mistakes by me, fortunately I managed to avoid the wall almost every time. Then the end was pretty unlucky for me and I lost a couple of places.

In second race I managed to avoid the guys spinning ahead me, took the lead and held it until the end, managed to make the race without making any major mistakes, driving carefully most of the time, but I did 2-3 pedal to the metal laps just for the fun:)

Thx everyone for the race, and thanks Bjorn and RD for organizing!

Very strange race for me....
In qualy1 I take the second place, and I was soo happy for this....
But at the start of race1 I do a little mistake at green light, and my rear will spinnig too much, and I lost a position...
I see also that in the first chicane there was a contact between Resende and the driver in second place... Soo I think that cutting the chicane is a good way for don't touch them and damage my car, but I don't remeber that the kerbs is too high in that chicane, and soo my car fly into the wall, and damage my front left tyre...
I do all the laps and return to the pit where I fix the car...
After that I restart, and I do almost 6 laps with out errors, and I overtake some car.... But in the second middle of the race I do some mistake (because I don't know the grip of the worm tyre :poke: )
And I concluse race1 in 5th position...
In qualy2 I re-take the second position, and Resende the pole....
In race2 I start soo better that race1. Infact when me and Resende arrive to first brake, I'm between the Resende's car and the wall... Soo I brake 20m before, and I let through Resende, which do a little mistake in the chicane... But I also do a mistake, touching his car :poke::poke::poke: (I'm real sorry Resende for this, and I tell you another time :drink::drink::drink:).... In this case I return immidiatly at box for fix my car, and I restart the race.... This time I didn't make mistake, and I overtake all the car behind me.... But the most beautiful moment of the race, was the overtaking, at the end of the long straight, against Ulusalonur :banana::banana::banana:
Soo, I believe to see everybody next time :f1:...
P.S. But allbody have a skin from the radiator spring skin pack.... Because today al see more car with the standard skin....

:redface:a speedy recovery to your son Oliver and the next race!
for this race nothing to say except 2 contacts in my rear wing at the start for both races! Lol, but the damage was not suficient important that I take nurses, if not the devil circuit is one thing importantly, stay on the track too so do not attack, it's frustrating, a good battle in the second race to take second place has Oldano for two to three laps, his lead on him for two laps and especially to force to ease off on the final lap to secure the 2nd place is not easy not to attack! lol
I finally come out too bad, no hospital and 2 P2
Bjorn thank you for your excellent organization, and goodbye to everyone, it's a real pleasure to meet you every week, even if it is virtual!
Bjorn, if you have your luggage in a circuit faster next time ????????? no problem for me I'm interested! LOL even though it would be this slow I

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back