1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Formula ISI @ Malaysia - Friday 8 June 2012

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Marco Bijl, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

[​IMG]

Event Details
    Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM FISI
    Car: ISI Formula Masters
    Track: Malaysia Full Loop
    Club Racing MOD: Downloadable via server
    Weather: Dry

Time Schedule
    19:00 GMT Practice
    19:30 GMT Qualification
    19:40 GMT Warm-up
    19:45 GMT Race (14 laps)

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

MOD Installation.
    To join this event, you need to install a custom mod. You have to install the track and car first. This is really important, as the download of the custom mod will fail if you miss either track or car.
    Go to the multiplayer selection screen to download the custom mod, and join the game.

Notes:
    • Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited in the chat. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
    • If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
    • We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3, download here. Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy friendly way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically, Log in here
    • Please take into account that rFactor 2 is still in beta stage and that technical problems might occur. If you spot a bug please post a (constructive) report in the dedicated bug thread.
    Sign-up list:
    1. Peter Nickells
    2. Craig Booth
    3. Jesper Lundqvist
    4. Frederic Schornstein
    5. Wil Krajicek
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver

2. Super Koala

Super Koala
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Count me in please, I would like to try this

3. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

The server is already running, so if you want to give it a try ;)

4. Craig Booth

Craig Booth
    Premium Member

Hit me :)

5. Craig Booth

Craig Booth
    Premium Member

I'll have a slice of that please :)

6. Sign me up plz :thumbsup:

7. Super Koala

Super Koala
    @ Simberia @Simberia

8. Frederic Schornstein

Frederic Schornstein
    TXL Racing Premium Member

I prefer the Formula Master car much more on the Portuagal GT track, but sign me in. I have to get on top of this car/track combination.

9. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

I had doubts to choose either Malaysia or Portugal ;) In the end it became Malaysia without any special reason. Will remember your choice for the next time.

10. Super Koala

Super Koala
    @ Simberia @Simberia

I've just found out about DRS:unsure: So are there to be DRS zones?

11. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Haven't thought about zones really. I haven't tried the DRS yet, so I am not sure about that yet. We are not going to dictate when to use, or when not to use the DRS. Perhaps in a future league we might, but with the club races, we are not going to do so. At least not for now :)

12. Haven't done one of these races in forever. Sign me up! How long is the race going to be?

13. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Race will be 14 laps, so around 20 - 25 minutes I think. Added you to the list ;)

14. Craig Booth

Craig Booth
    Premium Member

It was 20 laps, good job I noticed in time to adjust my fuel :rolleyes:. Only 3 drivers, but still good fun and my first Rfactor win :cool:

15. Super Koala

Super Koala
    @ Simberia @Simberia

At least 3 of us turned up this time. The server needs looking at. We always seem to have to restart the weekend at 1900 gmt and vote to start qually. Also it came up with 20 laps. I had only 17 laps worth of fuel in. I wouldn't have finished If I hadn't have been lapped 3 times:laugh: . I pitted but hadn't set it up for fuelling. Still I had fun but would like to have seen more people. If this new car can't attract more racers I don't know what can

16. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

No shows will be reported as absence. I was unaware of the server time issue Peter. Will look into that.

17. Sorry I wasn't able to make it to the race guys... Something came up at the last minute and I couldn't get to my computer. Can't really say I would've been all that competitive anyway... Hah... :D