• Thread starter Deleted member 130869
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 130869

• Deleted member 130869

Gui Cramer submitted a new resource:

F-ISI 2012 - Full Grid - Full grid to adequately simulate the (fake) 2012 season

I created a full grid of fictional cars based in 2012 Formula 1 to increase the available F-ISI teams in the game, and make something more immersive than what was available. This adds fictional teams emulating the real life counterparts on the Formula ISI (F1 2012) cars. It includes full liveries, helmets, suits, and AI for:
  • Red Bull
  • Toro Rosso
  • Ferrari
  • McLaren
  • Williams
  • Lotus
  • Manor
  • HRT
  • Arrows
A big thank you to boxer for compiling my original...

Read more about this resource...

Good mod, but is there a way to disable the tyre restrictions? Like being able to use soft tyres at Interlagos? I'm familiar with F1 tyre rules and all, but I think it's really lame being locked to a specific tyre set for certain tracks. I've tried changing tyre sets in tuning but it doesn't work.

• Deleted member 130869

Good mod, but is there a way to disable the tyre restrictions? Like being able to use soft tyres at Interlagos? I'm familiar with F1 tyre rules and all, but I think it's really lame being locked to a specific tyre set for certain tracks. I've tried changing tyre sets in tuning but it doesn't work.

To do that there would have been a couple of changes needed, and since I got this done as a favor, I was fine with it being an update to the latest F-ISI, with the restrictions imposed by ISI. I'll look into a change in the future, good reminder :thumbsup:. I had originally thought about other changes like weight penalties for driver assists and reduced pitstop times as well.

Reactions: FS7
  • Deleted member 130869

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%