Resource icon

Skins Formula Hybrid Pescarolo Sport Formula 1 Livery Concept 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Henky SA submitted a new resource:

Formula Hybrid Pescarolo Sport Formula 1 Livery Concept - what if Henri Pescarolo revive his team and try an open wheel world?

another retro adaptation.

2003 Pescarolo Courage C60 is, IMHO, the most beautiful livery that i've ever seen in the world. even though the car didn't win in the LMP900 category in '03 Le Mans. but it don't change the fact for me that this livery is a pure eyecandy.

having a keen to see it in the F1 car. it's a pleasure to adapt it to Formula Hybrid mod.

as always, it comes in 8192 & 4096 resolutions. also included Michelin tyre version and Pirelli tyre version within this package.

the...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Man great work as usual ,
I noticed you moved that warning sign under the Tcam , Was it too high ? :)

Henky SA updated Formula Hybrid Pescarolo Sport Formula 1 Livery Concept with a new update entry:

addition and reworked alpha for Michelin tires

apologize that this skin is updated quite fast for small corrections, i hope you don't bother to redownload if you've downloaded it already.

i realized that the Michelin tires look very dark when idle so it wasn't looking good. i have reworked the alpha channel so the tires won't be like having too much black polish lol. also reworked the alpha channel of the blur so you won't see the "ghosting" beneath the sidewall's blur.

before:
View attachment 190056

after:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Man great work as usual ,
I noticed you moved that warning sign under the Tcam , Was it too high ? :)
no charging, it's perfect as it is, it's was my mistake that i didn't aware the logos i placed on the airbox overlapped with the warning signs. because i didn't want to repositioned it i decided to moved the warning sign so it won't look overlapped.

Reactions: CC
no charging, it's perfect as it is, it's was my mistake that i didn't aware the logos i placed on the airbox overlapped with the warning signs. because i didn't want to repositioned it i decided to moved the warning sign so it won't look overlapped.
I downloaded and looked at the 8k skin lol ,
And noticed the warning thing on the livery ,
I normally bake the external details on the chassis when doing the AO bakes ,
So would have left a black shadow there ,
But for some reason it looked nicer and cleaner without so baked it all without :D

I downloaded and looked at the 8k skin lol ,
And noticed the warning thing on the livery ,
I normally bake the external details on the chassis when doing the AO bakes ,
So would have left a black shadow there ,
But for some reason it looked nicer and cleaner without so baked it all without :D
well yeah it looks cleaner when it's naked but it would like be something missing without the details like N & E marks, or warning signs which are quite important lol.

Whats the font in the 1st Preview picture?
Chrobot.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years