View attachment 178594

View attachment 178595

visit:
http://racesimstudio.com/

Installation:
Open .RAR and paste entire folder in your :
...assettocorsa\content\cars\rss_formula_hybrid_2017_s1\skins

Note:
this skin works with both version (Standard and Finn [s1]) but...

Read more about this resource...

I think you should contact the Racedepartment guys and ask them to delete this "Verstappen version" of this other guy.
He just took your skin and changed the number and didn't even give credits to you, that's not right. :thumbsdown:

You should do the official Verstappen version!

I think you should contact the Racedepartment guys and ask them to delete this "Verstappen version" of this other guy.
He just took your skin and changed the number and didn't even give credits to you, that's not right. :thumbsdown:

You should do the official Verstappen version!

Thanks @asehauDLM .. appreciate ... unfortunatly I don't know how to contact Racedepartment guys .. and I don't want to create "trouble" .... I will make MY OWN version of the "Verstappen" car anyway.. and maybe better then my Ricciardo version :D:p :thumbsup:

thanks M8 .. cheers

FYI, to contact support simply click the "report" button down at the lower left of the post. You'll get a dialog box to explain the report - you'd enter "used my work without permission" - and then an admin will check up on things. Simple, and no trouble. There are 2 deleted mods on the front page right now - it's a common enough thing.

Still returning to this great livery. What a fine example of graphical work, but I may have seen something even better by you on a certain person's rendering Facebook page ;):cool:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back