Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

How does it feel to know Max Verstappen is driving your mod? xD
Not quite sure if its ever been done before , not from my memory anyways ,
but making and releasing a F1 car and then having a current F1 driver / driving it and doing a series with the content , yes its something we can all be proud of :)

So, this track is a mod for Assetto Corsa?
looks like a mod , the grass and stuff and textures dont look polished to me , clean looking track but not polished like some official content , but these guys are running AC Pro so not sure where they got the track :)

So, this track is a mod for Assetto Corsa?
Its a edited track of what i have. Look at the tire marks.

LcAgf3O.jpg

mMK8rOB.jpg

bd7fcd3e-e079-47a5-afba-3c4bc052ac57

8wHWK

FjT5k

Last edited:

Will there come a new version with the Force India Engine Sound :inlove::D:roflmao:

Ah that´s their new exhaust mic in action. I read about it and it sounded promising, but it´s basically what we are able to pick up from the outside ,just static. If there´s better quality available in the future then it´s gonna be a huge help to make external sounds for these cars though.

So what happens when 2018 rolls in? Will this mod be updated to new 2018 specs?

I've been racing on server with friends that host each race along with the F1 calander. So be nice to continue that into 2018 :)

Please no halo hehe

f1-british-gp-2016-sebastian-vettel-ferrari-sf16-h-running-the-halo-cockpit-cover.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if it's possible with this type of car/Halo combination, but maybe it can be done like A3DR did it on the Diablo VT or it was done on the F641 mod with the TV cam.

You can en-/disable it in the setup with a 'dummy' setup, just change the value and it shows/hides the wing, or in this case the halo.
A S1 option would mean a lot of more files.

One downside though might be that this only works for the driver's car, other cars might always just show the default value.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back