Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

Don't wanna be that guy... but whats the planned timescale for the first public release?

Only asking because I love the thought of jumping in this thing at Barca on the same day Pre-season testing starts (27th of Feb)!

I could understand if you guys want to wait until after at least the first batch of testing is complete in order to confirm performance though.

Either way, very excited about this, especially after trying VRC's 07 McLaren, which is the highest DF car I've ever driven!

Sad news (and OT, sorry), but since Manor are no longer, one of the aero guys released a pic of their 2017 contender.

C3LuMVoWcAAYT9C.jpg

Quite impressed with the complexity of the front wing, and the rear just looks damn cool.

That site is an insult to modding and simracing in general. Quality of product is appalling, as are their morals. Don't embarrass yourself further, delete your post or edit it. This thread will bring a high quality mod of a proper F1 2017 car by quality creators rather than a cheap money grab feeding off of pre-season hype.

Last edited:
That site is an insult to modding and simracing in general. Quality of product is appalling, as are their morals. Don't embarrass yourself further, delete your post or edit it. This thread will bring a high quality mod of a proper F1 2017 car by quality creators rather than a cheap money grab feeding off of pre-season hype.
I swear somebody needs to put a lawsuit against them.

More pics of that Manor of surfaced, this time showing the 'shark fin'. Looks awesome to me, a lot more elegant than the huge sails from 2011(? i think).
Looks like a blown front axle to me, and a first look at the new larger barge boards.

Great looking thing imo.

f1-manor-wind-tunnel-model-2017-manor-wind-tunnel-model-car.jpg

f1-manor-wind-tunnel-model-2017-manor-wind-tunnel-model-car.jpg

Just need a look at the rear now.

Any plans to add a similar shark fin, or is the model progressed too far to make large changes?

Only downside is the amount of ugly wingelts on the front wing. The rulemakers should have banned them, in favor of an more clean and simple and therefore less aero-fragile design. Would be better for close racing, too. The rest of the car is looking nice, clean and sleek.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 266 13.6%