Formula Historic??

ThatRacingGuy

I drove 88 MPH last night... weird stuff happened
Hi Reiza (and other people)

Since the Formula car of the 60s has been announced, i was thinking why don't have have a Formula Historic? You'll be wondering what the hell would a F-Historic Be?

Well.... This....

maxresdefault.jpg

The Beginning of the Turbo era in F1..
Late 70's Begin 80's

The crazy cars who sadly one of F1's all time died in ... (R.I.P Gilles..)

Maybe?

Thanks..

I love the 49 as much as the next man,but it has saturation now.A ferrari would be nice,also I think the Matra was a V12 and wasn't the Eagle-Westlake a V12 by the fantastic Dan Gurney.

I am just wondering, this is one of the best sounding engines I've heard, "It just sounded like power" :D. I know it wasn't winning car, but it could be something special for AMS : F1 1978 Ligier Matra V12. So why not :D?

• Deleted member 130869

I wish more of the GP4 modders would have made their way to currently popular platforms. But it's much easier to get things driving in GP4 than on anything else made from 2003 onwards.

Why not the mighty Honda RA300?

That would likely be more difficult to drive competitively by most people, than other cars. Of course it is a curse to not get the 2 most beautiful cars of that field in a modern title, the Honda and the Eagle. That Ferrari was quite a looker with the smooth curves around the cockpit, and reportedly more approachable to drive.

Reactions: hex

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years