1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Formula Historic??

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by gilles13, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Hi Reiza (and other people)

Since the Formula car of the 60s has been announced, i was thinking why don't have have a Formula Historic? You'll be wondering what the hell would a F-Historic Be?

Well.... This....

maxresdefault.jpg

The Beginning of the Turbo era in F1..
    Late 70's Begin 80's

The crazy cars who sadly one of F1's all time died in ... (R.I.P Gilles..)

Maybe?

Thanks..

2. hex

hex

I doubt it, because Reiza already covered 70s and 80s F1 cars. Maybe DLC, I would gladly buy such a car for AMS :)

3. Jake Fangio

Jake Fangio
    Please don't rain pleeaassee don't rain

I would buy roasted turds if Reiza were selling them.:O_o:

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. yup i would still buy this for 20 Dollars lol
    this car alone is more worth than 20

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Reiza covered the 70s and the 80s but missed the ground effect cars :D...1979 Ferrari would be perfect :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I think they are planning on doing a late 60's car but not a lotus 49. Renato said more cylinders so a V12.

7. but Lotus 49 is life. :confused:

8. But stupidly overdone by everyone...

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Jake Fangio

Jake Fangio
    Please don't rain pleeaassee don't rain

I love the 49 as much as the next man,but it has saturation now.A ferrari would be nice,also I think the Matra was a V12 and wasn't the Eagle-Westlake a V12 by the fantastic Dan Gurney.

10. hex

hex

Why not the mighty Honda RA300?

• Like Like x 1
  11. they dont need to be roasted :)

• Haha Haha x 1
  12. theres a great Eagle-Westlake mod for rF. i'd like the honda too. but ferrari would be awsome + a licensed mod of the eagle!!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Hopefully the Lotus were Jochem Rindt drove in..

14. I am just wondering, this is one of the best sounding engines I've heard, "It just sounded like power" :D. I know it wasn't winning car, but it could be something special for AMS : F1 1978 Ligier Matra V12. So why not :D?

• Love Love x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Or i might even have a better car..

The Brabham BT46/6B Otherwise know as the Fan Car

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  16. f170's cars are my big passion. While I have time, they will always be in my head and in my 3ds max :)

17. Every F1 Era before the 90's are my passion.. Unfortunatly i am a physics guy not a modeller :(

But IMHO The Late 70's and early 80's cars had something special..

18. I wish more of the GP4 modders would have made their way to currently popular platforms. But it's much easier to get things driving in GP4 than on anything else made from 2003 onwards.

That would likely be more difficult to drive competitively by most people, than other cars. Of course it is a curse to not get the 2 most beautiful cars of that field in a modern title, the Honda and the Eagle. That Ferrari was quite a looker with the smooth curves around the cockpit, and reportedly more approachable to drive.

• Like Like x 1