1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula Ford @ Goldenport - Monday February 20th 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Péter Bártfai, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM FFD
    Car: True2Life-Racing - 2011 Formula Ford (download here)
    Track: Goldenport 06 (download here)
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification
    20:50 GMT: Warmup
    21:00 GMT: Race (2x20 laps)

Server and teamspeak password: Passwords
    RD Club Rules: Click here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

When you have signed up we expect you to be there, if for any reason you can not make it you can sign out 1 hour prior till the practice starts, otherwise you will be reported as a no-show.
    You can not sign up as a maybe, you are there or you are not, we will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we rather give them to people that will there.

At the moment qualification starts and not all places are taken reserves can go into the server.

Entrylist:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Chris Gallop
    2. Kevin Higgins
    3. Alberto Casado
    4. Mike Bishop
    5. Todd Whiting
    6. Francisco Cerros
    7. Ken Hunter
    8. Dave Flower
    9. Jimi Hughes
    10. Daniel Higgins
    11. Scott Webber
    12. Kieron Swart
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -

2. sign me in please
    :)

3. Chris Gallop

Chris Gallop
    @ Simberia @Simberia

What fun little cars.
    I'm definately up for a race in these please.
    There's less tyre on this than there is around Meat Loafs waist, it's great :D

4. Excellent little cars indeed, since they are not very fast they can provide very close and fun racing:) And it's still fun to drive as it's not very grippy.

5. Does somebody have a nice setup for these cars? I cannot keep any heat in the tyres.

6. Chris Gallop

Chris Gallop
    @ Simberia @Simberia

If you look, they're only 30 when leaving the pits and they're treaded, so I guess they're meant to be a lower temp than the slicks we're used to.
    It's quite weird going from the V8 Aussie cars to these tho, it's a challenge to keep the V8s tyre temps down, with these, it's about getting them up... very weird.

7. Please sign me up if possible, great little cars! :)

8. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i haven't tried the mod but from what your saying it seems that they are like the Caterham cars from the game so no matter the setup you won't be able to get any heat in the tyres, its just the kind of car.

9. Seems to be the case. Anyway, sign me up, I think I can manage some decent laps.

10. sign me out please sorry

11. Server is up!

12. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

i know im not signed up yet but i downloaded the cars and track installed both and the class is still marked as unknown on the server. Single player it all works fine.

if i can get it working then sign me up.

13. Chris Gallop

Chris Gallop
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Mate is having that problem when connecting to his own server.
    Other mate and I were able to connect fine to his server.

14. Try reinstalling the mods, also uninstall other mods to avoid any conflicts. It should work fine.

15. Sign me up please

16. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

Reinstalled both mods to see if that works, but now it seems RD servers are down so i cant test it :(

17. Please sign us up for todays race.

Todd Whiting
    Francisco Cerros

Thanks

18. Chris Gallop

Chris Gallop
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Confirmed!

19. Same here, I don't find the server listed.

20. Please sign me up.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.