rF2 Formula Ferrari 643 @ Lester - Wed 7th Jan

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Something to say: after 22 minutes, the engine blow up and it was already overheating after 10 minutes ! The radiator size and rev limiter aren't settable, neither the engine brake...Most of the time I ran on clean air, and in dry weather...

Mmm, It took me 5 attempts to login the server before the Vmod started to download. Both on this server and the hot-lap-challenge server. Strange... I'll have to look into that. Because the get mod feature is nice and easy for you guys and for me.

Not so nice with unstable internet that drops the download in the middle multiple times though, and that on a 2Mbps line.

That's why I normally ask for external download links - it doesn't drop as easily with a download manager.

Me too, I always choose the external location to download any content.For the Nordschleife in the racing club, it have taken 5-6 tries to finally make the getmod to correctly work (some times the .rfmod is immediately downloaded, and sometimes it fails...)

2 things:
- Get mod ==> server mod or Vmod
- Get missing components ==> content

Once content is downloaded and installed with get missing components. I doesn't need to download again.
It will install again if the package is in the default package folder.

A bug introduced in build 860 or 880: If you uninstall a mod, some content used by the mod get un-installed as well. Annoying thing !!!
After un-installing a mod check your content in the mod manager. The content package will install again (not download) if it's needed by a mod.

The external link to content (Nordschleife mediafire-link on the ISI forum) is the exact same link as the get missing content link. :whistling:
Download speed will be exactly the same, download fail will be the same. :unsure:
I guess the Nordschleife is downloaded a lot lately. :p and it's a big file.

Get Mod ==> The mod file is 700kb. It's downloaded in 1 sec. Since yesterday there are some issues with it. It takes multiple attempts to download it on a passworded server. This should be fixed since Build 906. Maybe it's broken again with Build 910...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%