1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Formula E coming to F1 2015

Discussion in 'F1 2015 - The Game' started by chessmaster02, Nov 21, 2014.

1. I hope codemasters release next year a DLC for F1 2015 with the Formula E series it would be epic and nobody would be complaining about no classic edition. Does anybody agree?

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43
    Nice apex, I'll take it! Premium Member

In an official F1 game with Bernie giving out the rights? That won't happen because they'd need the tracks too.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Your are correct there. Perhaps another game? Maybe code masters will release all the cars and 2 tracks like classic edition

4. Aidan Keranen

Aidan Keranen
    #4 2KF1 Racing RDGPC|LoL/RL Caster@AussieGamingTV Premium Member

this is some really optimistic thinking mate, Formula E is a completely separate series, it would be like hoping for the World Endurance Championship to be a DLC for this game, it just won't happen I am afraid
    Will codemasters do a Formula E game? doubt it, though it might sneak into a grid game later on

• Like Like x 3
  5. if anything i would like to see GP2/3 as DLC as an extention to F1 season such as starting in GP2/3 and graduating up to F1 like what most drivers do. Formula E would not be a good fit for F1 titles

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Well think of it this way if there was no Formula 1 there would be no Formula E correct? And also I am 1 who thinks GP2/GP3 would be the best move codemasters could make. However buying the license for another 2 tiers is another story.

7. 10/10 for misleading thread title :whistling::thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hey. All I said was GP2/GP3 would also be another idea for a DLC. So we can currently say this about F1 2015 DLC's:
    1. Perhaps Formula E cars plus 2 tracks in F1 2015?
    2. Bring back Classic Edition?
    3. GP2/GP3 DLC?
    4. Codemasters don't care about us, so none of these will ever happen!

9. airutonpurosuto8912

airutonpurosuto8912
    needforspeedgamer

Option 2.

10. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Just turn off the volume to have a full Formula E experience :)

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Option 4 :p

12. They do this in the Moto GP games you would start from Moto 2, then Moto 3, and then you get into Moto GP. I loved the feature it worked very nicely!

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. mystaaRS

mystaaRS
    If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace

Moto 2, then Moto 3? :p :)

• Haha Haha x 1
  14. Agreed. Would be nice if a mod can add the required question mark at the end of the thread title.

15. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Like Bram said, turn your volume right down, go a lot slower and just pretend you are in a Formula E race car.
    I can guarantee I would never buy a Codemasters racing game ever again if they ever included this pathetic electric milk float racing series. I would rather watch petrol lawnmowers race in a world series. I'm a biker and I think the same about the Electric TT.

regards
    Mr J Clarkeson. :mad: :whistling:

16. Obivously I'm fairly new to Moto GP friend. xD!!!! I mean't from Moto 3 to Moto 2.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yeah, but you need to have a sound in the background, you need that high pitch vacuum cleaner sound in the background to be Formula E...

18. Oh, yeah, good one. That cracked me up.
    Because that was a joke... right? :cautious: