Cars Formula E 2017 -> 2018 Mod WIP Project

Here you are some previews of the Formula E mod I've been working on, while one "upcoming" electric car competition has reduced my time to work on it and other projects much more interesting than that one, as I was focused on developing my project for them and for nothing at the same time, because I have not only wasted my time with them, but they have also appropriated my 3D, 2D, audio, physics (supported by mike007) and scripts of my project without my authorization, so give them a big thanks whenever they become known by the people!!! :sneaky::thumbsup:

Back to Formula E (a much more interesting electric competition than what that new one will ever be by far), this mod was going to be based in the 2017 season, but due to the above explained issue, will be probably based in the 2018 Formula E season.

Some of you knew about this project, so I will show you some new content for you as well ;)

eikoqd.jpg

2vl71oj.jpg

hu3jhw.jpg

2nukc5d.jpg

2w23i29.jpg

Safety Car video:

or here:

23ih5kw.jpg

jzb9zt.jpg

poh35.jpg

357hz47.jpg

Cheers,

SchumiBCN.

Last edited:
Looks good, which powertrain are you planning on emulating? Will you be using the hybrid systems of AC to properly simulate the electric motor?

Progress looks solid , keep up the good work man be interesting to see the final results of this build , I have yet to see a really well put together FE car in AC , almost but not quite as they say :)

Thanks mates!!! ;)

At least, this project won't be stolen... Luckily, there aren't so many people as those ones who offer such a poor quality championship and act the same way...

Next year's Formula E will be even better than last one!!! :thumbsup:

Regards,

SchumiBCN.

Some more pics of the BMW i8 Safety Car:

Belts has been improved but not at all yet, added the codriver, new rear lights, new warning lights system because my previous ones, even they were more real, they are not visible when racing from other cars due to AC limitations, new shaders and some more details...

Screenshot_bmw_i8_ks_barcelona_26-11-117-1-26-50.jpg
Screenshot_bmw_i8_ks_barcelona_26-11-117-1-16-15.jpg
Screenshot_bmw_i8_ks_barcelona_26-11-117-1-1-23.jpg
Screenshot_bmw_i8_ks_barcelona_26-11-117-1-6-21.jpg
Screenshot_bmw_i8_ks_barcelona_26-11-117-0-40-39.jpg
Screenshot_bmw_i8_ks_barcelona_26-11-117-0-53-28.jpg
Screenshot_bmw_i8_ks_barcelona_26-11-117-0-57-17.jpg
Screenshot_bmw_i8_ks_barcelona_26-11-117-0-59-35.jpg
(Not the best one for sure!!!!) :ninja:

Showroom_bmw_i8_26-10-2017-0-26-28.jpg

Cheers,

SchumiBCN.