Cars FORMULA E 15-16 PART 1 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, it's great that Formula E is coming to Automobilista. However, I've found a few issues.
- When selecting the cars you race against in the single race screen, the FE cars are displayed as blank spaces
- In Uruguay, the track limits need reworking. It was impossible for me to get a clean lap in. Sometimes even just getting close to the barriers on a straight invalidated the lap! Also, the elevation change seems more visible in the game than it is on onboard videos, but I'm not an expert in judging that.
- These are obviously 2014/2015 cars, not 2015/2016, let alone 2016/2017. No car used 5 gears in Season 2, and the Jaguar doesn't have the new front wing, so it can't be 2016/2017.
- Graphics and Sound could use some improvement, but all in all, this is a great start :D

First of all, it's great that Formula E is coming to Automobilista. However, I've found a few issues.
- When selecting the cars you race against in the single race screen, the FE cars are displayed as blank spaces
- In Uruguay, the track limits need reworking. It was impossible for me to get a clean lap in. Sometimes even just getting close to the barriers on a straight invalidated the lap! Also, the elevation change seems more visible in the game than it is on onboard videos, but I'm not an expert in judging that.
- These are obviously 2014/2015 cars, not 2015/2016, let alone 2016/2017. No car used 5 gears in Season 2, and the Jaguar doesn't have the new front wing, so it can't be 2016/2017.
- Graphics and Sound could use some improvement, but all in all, this is a great start :D

This is the WCP FE Mod converted tu automobilista, soo it is normal a few issues, i will uploading more tracks and thanks for tell me the issues ;)

i have gon to all cars en tracks but there is no formula e button and in all cars and classes no formula e .......in my opinion it can not work....there was no "series" file in the download

i have gon to all cars en tracks but there is no formula e button and in all cars and classes no formula e .......in my opinion it can not work....there was no "series" file in the download
Well, it literally said you need to go to "All Cars&Tracks"...

Anyways, I wasn't able to access the Buenos Aires Track. It wasn't listed under Formula E and not under Buenos Aires, either. But still, thank you so much for making this! I'm having so much fun with it : 3

Javi, te has metido en un problema muy serio con quien no debias. Esta es mi conversión de un MOD y no me has preguntado siquiera si podías subirlo o siquiera si me ibas a poner como el verdadero conversor de este MOD.

Hi, I am the real person who made this conversion and I had to report this because the user who uploaded this didn't asked me for permission. I'm sorry that this post had to be eliminated, but it was needed. To download the best version of the conversion, please go here: http://www.f1factor.com/showthread.php/166-MOD-Formula-E-15-16-para-Automobilista-Trackpack
(This is a link to a post I made in a Spanish F1 Automobilista league called F1Factor where I work as a commentator and also where I upload my conversions from rFactor to Automobilista)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back