1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US Formula Classic @ Spielberg Historic, Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
    Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!
    Formula Classic
    Spielberg Historic
    Server & Teamspeak Password: click here

Race 1
    Practice: 8:00pm EDT
    Qualifying: 9:10pm EDT - 10 minutes
    Warm up: 8:20pm EDT (3 minutes)
    Race 1: 8:25pm EDT (20 mins)

Race 2
    Practice: 8:45pm EDT
    Qualifying: 8:55pm EDT - 10 minutes
    Warm up: 9:10pm EDT (3 minutes)
    Race 2 : 9:15pm EDT (20 mins)

Entry List:
    1. Dennis Phelan
    2. Steve Mitchell
    3. Dean Solomon
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    Server is UP!
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  2. In please. :)
  3. SOLO59

Premium Member

@Dennis Phelan, sign me up please! My work schedule was all over the place during the past few weeks. Now things have calm down a bit, so I'll join whenever I can, either EU/US events. Some of the perks of working rotational shifts means I can join some races in different time zones:cool:. I'll sign up now to encourage others.
  4. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

5. SOLO59

Premium Member

I'm all good now! I forgot to upgrade (in my case, "update") my account. :thumbsup:

Sign me up please
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Remove me please. My premium membership expired this morning and I don't plan on renewing it given the attendance in the US servers the past three weeks.
  7. SOLO59

Premium Member

I wish your attitude and as well as others were different. I barely have time to race, I only seen you and Dennis signed up, I only just renewed my account yesterday with hopes of others signing up too. Besides, since we signed up early, people will see atleast three sign ups and they might jump in.
    Now that the V8 league is complete, drivers will need to maintain their driving skills in the club events provided.
    But it is your choice... I'm sticking around until the day of the race, if the grid is too small, then that is when I might back out... But I did have some real good fun with only 3 sign ups multiple times
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  8. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Server is UP!

Sorry for the delay.
  9. SOLO59

Premium Member

Sign me out please, I apologize, but grid size is very low this evening. I just found out today I'm not working Friday. So I'm practicing for the Le Mans event this Friday. I'm gonna sign up for it now.