1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Formula Classic @ Pirate Island - Wed 5th March

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nox, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Nox

Staff Premium Member

This week the Game Stock Car 2013 Race Club is dedicated to Sergio Marques. We'll host daily events in his memory, on his track. Open wheelers were his thing, and we'll use all available GSC open wheelers this week.

Track: Pirate Island Track (Download + Patch Download)

Race 1
    20:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 20:20 GMT 10 minute Super pole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an in-lap)
    Warm up: 3 minutes
    Race 1 : 20 mins

Race 2
    21:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 21:10 GMT 10 minute Super pole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an in-lap )
    Race 2 : 20 mins

Race 3
    21:50 GMT
    Qualifying: 22:00 GMT 10 minute Super pole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an in-lap)
    Race 1 : 20 mins

You can join for any number of races, or join in at any practice session for just a single race.

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak!

1. Andrew James
    2. Sven-Arne Andersson
    3. Jan Kokemüller
    4. Moorne Du Plooy
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Server is up
    Level 1 anti-lock brake
    Level 1Traction control
    20% Damage
    Cars are easier to drive and more forgiving :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Nox

Staff Premium Member

4. Nox

Staff Premium Member

5. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

Sign me up please.
  6. I'm in!
  7. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Im already booked for tonight, but please do keep tagging!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Morne Du Plooy

Morne Du Plooy
    Premium Member

Count me in Please :) I will only be able to make race 2 & 3 though.. is that ok?
  9. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Of course :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Quas

Staff Premium Member

Thanks for the tag, I'm not a fan of open wheelers but i'll try to be there for the next Opala or Camaro race.
    • Love Love x 1
  11. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Very fun cars, but only 4 of us at the event :-( @Moorne Du Plooy sorry, it was a non-event really. See you at the next event.

Guys, you were asking for open wheelers other than the F3s; if you don't sign up, you're not exactly convincing us to use them more often... Please come racing :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Tks for Tag me, Andrew.
    Events during weeks are very difficult for me. I took part in the last ones because was Carnaval here in Brazil, but now is over.
    I would love some Formula Retro or Classic in some Saturdays or Sundays.
  13. Morne Du Plooy

Morne Du Plooy
    Premium Member

thanks for the tag Andrew, ahh damn.. I was wondering where you guys went to lol.
    I was waiting for the race 1 to end.

Yeah sure, see u at the next one :) I just downloaded the GT3 Blancpain MOD.. had to be a seperate install, but it's pretty rad :)

What about doing a couple races in the GT3's? :p

Here is the link - http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/blancpain-mod-for-gsc2013.82579/

Peace :)
  14. I would like to get in on this. Is it still going on? Thanks
  15. Sorry Andrew. School is a big hectic right now. I will try and make Saturdays race.
  16. Open wheelers on weekends are good by me!
  17. Keep tagging me, just been busy this week.

Will be joining more races