1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula Classic @ Londrina - Tuesday 24 July 2012

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Bram, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Event Details
    Mod: Formula Classic
    Tracks: Londrina
    Time Schedule
    All times are in GMT. The server will be open on race day for online free practice
    • 19:00 Practice
    • 19:30 Qualification
    • 19:50 Warming up
    • 20:00 Race (30 minutes)
    Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Frank Steinbach
    2. Reiko Arnold
    3. Scott Webber
    4. Ken Hunter
    5. Sven-Arne Andersson
    6. Marcus Falcao
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
  2. Yes plz.
  3. Reiko Arnold

Reiko Arnold
    Premium Member

I'd like to join.
  4. Oh boy! count in:coffee:
  5. Im in for this one.
  6. Please sign me up.:)
  7. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

Sign me in please
  8. :( I will be pulling out of this event due to having a 2 days or so job offer, hope it only goes on for that long. I'll see you all on track when I can, have fun now
  9. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Server is up
  10. thanks bram, gonna be a fun race :) a challenge for sure.
  11. Sign me in please​
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

Me now plz
  13. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

Short race for me. Screwed up first and engine stalled. Got help to start engine by Bram who pushed me, very nice thing to do. Thank you.But it looked like it cost you several minutes in pit. Sorry for that if the push was the reason although I managed a few laps later to hit the wall so frontwing and front tyre went on their own trip away from my car. :)
  14. Samuel Fuller

Samuel Fuller
    Premium Member

I managed to join in quite late having never driven on this track was just trying to learn it. bit of commotion at the start had to stop to avoid. but by half way I was winning the race by nearly a lap then had someone trying to unlap themselves witrh which I was trying to be accomadating not getting in the way and I get shunted from behind. race over.
  15. these cars, on this track = so much fun but so easy to come of on, it's unreal.

love these cars
  16. Sorry to Frank at the start but his car was stopped in front of me and tried to divert the maximum. I had to make two stops to fix a car and a stop and go for speeding in the pit. Also apologies to Samuel because I was behind him and was preparing to overtake when your car has greatly reduced its speed. No more off the various incidents was very good run with these cars and the grid could have more guys! Until the next race!
  17. i enjoyed racing with you Marcus, sorry for holding you up :)
  18. Me too Scott, several laps very close and very easy to miss the car but very fun!!!:)

19. No need to apologize to me, Marcus!
    I had clearly a brain fart at the start which resulted in several damaged cars on the very first metres of the race.
    A race I was looking forward to, as those cars are a blast on this track in good company!
  20. we can always do this event again in the future, i would love to see more classic races :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.