1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula Classic @ Floripa - Thursday December 8th, 2011

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ivo Simons, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Classic
    Car: Formula Classic download here
    Track: Floripa download here

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification
    20:40 GMT: Race 1 (25 minutes)
    21:05 GMT: Qualification
    21:15 GMT: Race 2 (25 minutes)

Server and teamspeak password: click here
    We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically. Click the banner below to log in to TS3.

[​IMG]

Entrylist:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Dave Begley
    2. Stefan Woudenberg
    3. Christopher Hall-Nelson
    4. Scott Webbber
    5. Sergio Marques
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver

2. Add me in the list please! :D

3. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Add me too. I hope it will be 1 long race, instead of 2 short ones. Most people loose intrest after the first race and a pitstop would be fun too. :)

4. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Count me in please

5. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Just noticed Ivo, at the server info up top ive noticed you have a link to the formula 3 car instead of the classic one.
    Just saying!

• Like Like x 1
  6. sign me up

7. Great track, count me in.

8. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

me please

9. Guys, im sorry but i wont join you. I'll travel tomorrow and won't be back till next wednesday (probably). But for next thursday im sure i will join you guys.
    Sorry :(

10. Server is up.

11. Stefan catch me on Ts tonight, i got the LED Lights to work for the game :)

12. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Good to hear Scott, but at this moment I just got a new wheel (G27) and have had no time to build a new F1 wheel or plate for this setup. It will be some time, but would love to hear how you got this to work. :) Maybe post it on the forums, so others could use it too... ;)

PS: Might only do the first race tonight. I've got the worst cold and can only breath thru my mouth, had only 1 hour of sleep the last 2 days.... :(

13. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Any one got a half decent setup for these brutes? Im really struggling to find any thing that will work!
    If you could pass one on or at least some setup hints, id be eternally grateful

14. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Cheers bud, ill give it a go! Kudos

15. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Sorry i wasnt there for this race, rain stopped play, litteraly!
    This bloody weather knocked the power out, only just come back on. Wouldnt have been so bad, but id been really looking forward to this one, theres 3 ive missed now!
    Oh well, someone else has had to be last instead

16. Thanks to all who joined, just 4 unfortunately, let's hope for better days.

17. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

I enjoyed the qualy and race very much. I could pretty much keep up pace with Sergio and Noel, but 4 spins dropped me back. 3 Spins withoutout any damage, but the one 1 lap before the finish did and without a frontwing and a suspension which wasn't 100% anymoreI was happy to be came 2nd, as Noel had a accident somewhere mid race.

My flu is and was still terrible, which made me not race the 2nd race. Due to my sickness, my pace was okay for once. :D

Hopefully we'll have fuller grids soon which will make the fun even bigger.

Thanx for the race and fun guys, I feel like cr.p, but it made a smile on my face. :)

18. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

The thing that put a smile on my face was getting power on again. It was only out for about four hours or so but I felt completely lost.I'm not looking forward to nuclear war, I don't know how I've survive without electrical essentials. I might have to get back onto Fallout 3/New Vegas to get a taste of it!

Can anyone remember what the pole time was? If I can compare the times I was doing,i can at least know I was going in the right direction with my setup.
    The best I managed was around 1:23.9, but our was fat from a perfect lap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.