1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Formula Classic @ Campo Grande - Tuesday 19 June 2012

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Bram, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Event Details
    Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM F1
    Mod: Formula Classic
    Tracks: Campo Grande

Time Schedule
    All times are in GMT. The server will be open on race day for online free practice
    • 19:00 Practice
    • 19:30 Qualification
    • 19:50 Warming up
    • 20:00 Race (30 minutes)
    Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Entry List
    Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.
    1. Bill Devery
    2. Stefan Woudenberg
    3. Reiko Arnold
    4. Jan-Olov Johansson
    5. Dave Begley
    6. Paul Lock
    7. Bram Hengeveld
    8. Kevin Cordice
    9. Sven-Arne Andersson
    10. Reto Christiani
    11. Christopher Vrettos
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    utp 48

2. Yes please....love these cars :)
    I hope lots of peeps sign up.

3. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

+1, sign me up too. :)

Look Bill, the grid just grew a 100% :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Reiko Arnold

Reiko Arnold
    Premium Member

I'd like to sign up aswell.

5. such a pity the F1C are on Tuesdays ... can't make it :(

6. That is a shame Reto, we need more numbers for this underrated class. Sunday is my only No-Go day.

7. Gonna give this game a blast over the weekend and see if I can get in a postition where I feel I can sign up for this race - watch this space!

(Good to see you Stefan!) :)

8. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Hey Paul, long time no see mate and it's very good to see you here! :) I am sure you gonna love this game! Don' t forget also to try the V8's and F3's. :) I will watch you sign up for this. :D Have a good practise and see you next week on the grid! :)

9. Howdy boys :)

I will also give this one a try and see if I feel worthy to sign up with the pro's. I have even decided to go manual for the first time ever in a racing game....I let you know after the weekend. :)

10. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Hey Jan-Olov, the best man to get some hot pit girls! Welcome mate and long time no see. :)

11. Thank's Stefan :)
    I'll bring all my girls if I sign up :D

• Like Like x 3
  12. Hopefully we will get half a dozen OR MORE :)

13. dude, you're starting with these pit girls haha. lovely

14. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

With J.O.J. signing up we always at least have some interesting avatars bringing J.O.Y

• Like Like x 1
  15. Half a dozen pitgirls/driver...well, I'll do my best...:D

Just bought the game today after testing it out a little, I like it a lot. I am not used to a game were the changes you make to the car/setup/wheel and so on actually makes a big difference. ;)

Have a lot to learn, new game, new tracks, not to mention me driving with manual gears...:rolleyes:

So, what's a decent time around this track ? Need to know how far behind I am...:)

16. Well, Stefan and i hooked up yesterday and were doing 1.09.5's. S had to go to lunch, i continued and cut .6 off that (How's your Maths) :D
    I'm going onto the server now if you want a practise "live"

17. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

sign me up plz ill give these beasts ago

18. That's sounds like a good time to me Bill, a bit 'alien' almost ;) Think my best so far is only a 1.11.6 iirc...:unsure:

19. Following 'intense' talks with my manager (fiancé) I have been cleared to race at Campo Grande on Tuesday. :)

Please sign me up.

Ive put in a few low 1.10s using a tweaked Bram setup (thanks Bram!)
    I must be able to go quicker because it's law that JOJ is at least 2secs slower than me. ;)

20. J-O, you know as well as anyone i am not an 'alien'. You just need more time at the wheel. As you said, you make a change to the car and you feel it...so make plenty of changes (not all at once he-he) and you will get your times down gradually :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.