1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula Classic @ Campo Grande - Tuesday 17 July 2012

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Von Butters, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Event Details
    Mod: Formula Classic
    Tracks: Campo Grande
    Time Schedule
    All times are in GMT. The server will be open on race day for online free practice
    • 19:00 Practice
    • 19:30 Qualification
    • 19:50 Warming up
    • 20:00 Race (30 minutes)
    Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. William Cairo
    2. Kevin Cordice
    3. Sven-Arne Andersson
    4. Paulo Cezar Ramalho
    5. Morten Wernerson
    6. Bram Hengeveld
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
  2. Put me in... thanks
  3. I want in :thumbsup:
  4. Really looking forward to racing these mega cars again when the f3 league has finished (no time for both).
    I vote for a classics league!
    ...and club races with high tyre wear so pitstops are required. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. can't participate : ( need to send my wheel off to the manufacture to get it fixed!
    no wheel ... no racing next week! but I hope for a next F1C event and I'll be onboard!!!
  6. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

Sign me uip please.
  7. :thumbsup: I would like to write in this event for a big favor
  8. Hey Cris... looks like only a few drivers for today's race. What is the minimum quorum?
  9. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Minimum is two to have a race :) Not really understand why people keep asking for classic F1's but never sign up for it :D

Tuesday is not really a good day for me to race but ill do my best to join you guys
  10. Sign me up please :)
  11. Might also start racing these cars after the F3 league is over.
  12. Bram

Its a club event guys, its about the fun, not about the win :)
  13. I´d like to give it a try today.
  14. Well.. I had no time to practice, but I'll be there... just for fun.
  15. There is a RD server up at the moment with the Formula Classic and Reiza cars but without password.
    Is that the right one?
  16. I went in sever to practice, but traction control is disabled. And shifting auto is enabled. Is this correct? Is almost impossible control this Classic F1 without at least minimun traction control!
  17. Well.. im sorry for the guy who i beat in start. but I have no practice with this car without traction control completely. If it was a stock car, all right, but a classic formula is terrible. At the start he just went crazy. It does not seem very nice car not have traction control but have automatic gears. I'll try pay more attention next time.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Bram

Classic Formula didnt have traction control in the days either, that makes drivers like Senna so great imo ;)

I am currently in the pit waiting for a 732 seconds pitstop lol :roflmao:
  19. Qually: 3'rd Behind Bram "The Rocket" Hengeveld and Frank "Speedy Gonsalez" Steinbach ;)

Race: The lights go out and I shoot past The Rocket and Gonsalez and take the lead after the first corner, so now I'm leading :D A lead I kept all the way to lap 8, when I decide to go straight in the fast left hander, and hits the car against the fence, so the engine stops and the car is dead, and I'm missing a wheel, and a wing. but great fun up until that, my first race in these cars, and first race in this game for me :)
  20. Bram

Great of you to join Morten. Was good fun!

Big congrats to @Sven-Arne Andersson for his win tonight! :thumbsup:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.