1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Formula Classic @ Brasilia Full Course - Thursday December 15th, 2011

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ivo Simons, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Classic
    Car: Formula Classic download here
    Track: Brasilia Full Course

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification
    20:40 GMT: Race 1 (25 minutes)
    21:05 GMT: Qualification
    21:15 GMT: Race 2 (25 minutes)

Server and teamspeak password: click here
    We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically. Click the banner below to log in to TS3.

[​IMG]

Entrylist:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Stefan Woudenberg
    2. Scott Webber
    3. Sergio Marques
    4. Christopher Hall-Nelson
    5. Dave Begley
    6. Andrew Bortz
    7. Kevin Cox
    8. Randy Winston
    9. Ken Hunter
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver

2. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Sign me up! :)

3. sign me up too!

Stefan get back to work!

4. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Monday Scott, on monday I will return to work...probably.. :D . Friday is my day off and lying in bed with a fever, but able to write and read some text. :D

5. oh yeah i forgot you have a day off :D , a day off and you spend it in bed ill, that sucks!

6. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Tell me about it.......:(

7. only 3 signed up, come on guys sign up! if this is it then i'll resign and sign up for another race in Race07, come on guys :p

8. Yea, with less than 6 drivers, I will drop out too.

9. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Im in.

I'm wondering if the low turnout with GSC racing is that there is only a few days before the race that it is announced!
    If this was posted, like say, last thursday for the next thursday, having a full week to get names in might do the trick!
    If the same with any other race's too, giving a full weeks notice gives folks a good chance to practice as well!

Just my two cents worth

10. I posted it less Friday. That extra one day doesnt matter. ;)

11. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Ive been looking for new races to add my name to since thursday and couldnt find any.
    Either theres something wrong with my link to the site or with the amount of pain killers i had to take removed the posts from my line of sight!

And yeah, i dont suppose an extra day will make all that much difference

12. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

Im a maybe.

Chris its the painkillers mine do the same to me, but hey those pills are fun :confused:

13. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

@Dave, yup, pain killers can be fun, especially when its 3x30 mg of morphine tablets twice a day as well as morphine liquid.
    Theres others I take as well, like gabapentan but these are the big fun ones
    Just gets in the way some times when it makes the works go all scooby doo.

Now though, I'm taking my evening pills after the races if I can, been getting groggy off them which is no good when ya doing 200+mph

14. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

Yeah i know what you mean. Ive held off taking any while i race but sometimes the pain has a worse effect on driving than the pills. Besides Scooby Doo F3 racing sounds fun :D

15. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz
    GoldenBortz

Ill join this one, is the full brasilia course Interlagos or a number of tracks or what?

16. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

17. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Good to see you here Andrew! :)

18. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Another Codies F12011 refugee has found a home in propper sim racing! The three i know of are Andrew, Scott and myself.
    I hope Codemasters are taking notice of how many fans they have lost to "real driving sims" because of their lackluster bags of shyte they insist in turning out!

Good to see you here with us Andrew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.