1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula BMW @ Valencia long - Sunday November 30th 2008

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Nov 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

USA time zone event

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.com - US
    Password: click here

Class: Formula BMW
    Track: Valencia long
    Weather: Dry​

Practice: 9:00 PM EST, 30 minutes ( Monday 2:00 GMT )
    Qualification: 9:30 PM EST, superpole 15 minutes( Monday 2:30 GMT )
    Race: 9:45 PM EST, 1 hour ( Monday 2:45 GMT )​

This is an endurance event, so please do not sign-up unless you can commit to the entire session.
    Reserve drivers will go into a pool and will be elligble to enter the server during the last 15 minutes of practice. This will be on a first come, first serve basis. A post will be made in this thread to indicate when they can jump in.​

due to numerous pillup at T1 on lap1 in all racing club event i will ask everybody to be more cautious at T1. i will also remind you all the code of conduct of RD about contact.​

1. all contact must be avoided, if it happen the driver that have hit or you think it was your fault and caused the other to spin or to go off track must slow down safely and let the other driver regain his place. if it involve you loosing a few places by doing so consider that as your penality.​

2. when hitting someone an apology is in place, either by saying sorry by the way of quick chat or after the race in the chat.​

3. in chat RD will not tolerate not respecting a fellow driver and will kick the offended driver and might even get ban from the racing club.​

those rules are there so everybody can enjoy their racing experience in a clean, fair and friendly environment.​

happy racing Yves ( racing club staff )​

Name on RD forum:
    Name in game:
    Your Country:

1. Péter Bártfai
    2. Eric Kaczmarek
    3. Marcel Vd Aa
    4. Hansi Josefsson ***
    5. Chris Vick
    6. Yves Larose
    7. Timothy Miller
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver

1. Ryan Callan - TBC
    2. Ian Landry - TBC
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    * PanAmerican Racing skinpack click here
  2. Name on RD forum: Péter Bártfai
    Name in game: Péter Bártfai
    Your Country: Hungary
  3. That might be fun:) I am in!!

Never drove these cars before.
  4. Might be in - but I might be sick of these cars by then! I'm in RDNGP tomorrow.

I'll let you know.
  5. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

Count me in
    I'll be using the Tean Netherlands NGP skin, will upload later
  6. Count me down
  7. Yves, please sign me up. Thanks! Chris
  8. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Server is up and running: RACEDEPARTMENT.com - US
  9. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

thanks Bram :handshake:
  10. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

sing me up please, btw i will have a little surprise for the PAR members :clap:
  11. Tentative...If I make it back in time...I might be cutting it close

12. Tentative as well, but most likely not. I will not be home. Too bad, because I like the FBMWs. I vote for more FBMWs races!

Have a good race guys!
  13. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

srry no skin as of yet, i was hoping on using the NGP skin but it is a lot of work to extract it...
  14. I am here to announce that I WILL be able to make this evenings race (YEAH!!!). Part in thanks to a winter snow storm.

See you on track!

Yves, where's our surprise?
  15. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

thats good news Tim and the surprise will be ready for the event check for it before you join the event it'll be there
  16. I'd like to join you here, guys.
  17. Sorry guys, but I am going to have to withdrawl from the event. Going to spend a little extra time with the family.
  18. Have fun Morgan!!
  19. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

and yet again i must forfeit this one, need to do some important stuff i forgot about early tomorrow morning, sorry
  20. Sorry guys. I sat in the sofa and felt asleep :( I guess that sleeping 3~4hours a night for the past few weeks is catching up with me..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.