1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Formula BMW @ Magny-Cours, Monday 23rd September 2013

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM FBMW
    Car:Formula BMW
    Track: Magny Cours
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:50 GMT: Warmup
    30:00 GMT: Race 2 x 12 laps

RD Club Rules:
    Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords:

Click

Here

Entry List:
    1. Dennis Phelan
    2. Justin Swan
    3. Krisztián Tóth
    4. -
    5. -
    6. -
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    Server is UP!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
  2. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Yes siree.

3. Im in! :)

4. Arunas

Arunas
    "Polite - punk" - Peter Ell

I'm in if i will return in time

5. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Well I'm not suited to the car or the track. I guess we'll find out as the week goes on.........

6. Really nice races, R1 was a bit boring after i was on my own, but was fun anyway, i made a silly mistake at the last corner..tipical me..:D
    R2 was more exciting, start from the back, after a really bad start, i followed dennis and after the 2nd fast corner i had a bit luck and i was faster a bit but everybody was front of me and i didnt want to crash so i had to lift a bit, but i caught the slip stream and came up next to Dennis but he sheperd me a bit to the grass, fortunately i was relaxed and didnt make any silly thing and managed the car back to the road, after i passed Dennis and Justin i had a nice little battle with Arunas, unfortunately after some nice laps he disappeared from my mirror. And as usual i made a silly mistake again in the last lap!
    Wd everyone , nice races thanks!:)

Last edited: Sep 23, 2013
  7. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

I think this is a difficult track and we're certainly not used to these cars. If you weren't familiar with the track , give it a week! It's not a new track to me but I'm still learning more about it each lap.

R1: Somehow I ended up in 2nd and Arunas and Justin were far enough behind after their "tussle" that if I I didn't make too many mistakes I could hold onto it. I made mistakes but came thru for myself.

R2: Sorry Krisztián, I didn't realize I had left you with no room. Well, the boy's just took off from me in this one. I suffered through a few cramps but got to the end with my fastest lap of the day!

Thanks for attending guys!

• Like Like x 2

8. No problem, at all i just mentioned it, dont worry about that:)
    This is racing:) and if im not that agressiv might be i stayed on the road :D

9. Arunas

Arunas
    "Polite - punk" - Peter Ell

Yap this track is hard to learn.. I was enjoyed by FBMW more than a track :) Couldn't do consistent lap times, so it was major problem to finish in good position, but it was fun racing :)

Who is hiding in the background? :D It is @Krisztián Tóth
    [​IMG]

Tight overtaking versus @Justin Swan
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3

10. :D :D awesome dude!! :D Epic pics!