1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Formula Abarth @ Zandvoort - Thursday August 27, 2015

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ricoow, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

FAbarth.png
    Many great battles have been fought at Zandvoort in different Formula series. You are much welcome to do the same with us!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
    Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment #2
    Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
    Racing Club Rules: click here
    Cars:
    Formula Abarth
    Track: Zandvoort
    Weather: Heavy Clouds, 13C, 11:30
    Dynamic Track: Green
    Booking: None
    Practice: 17:45GMT (60 minutes)
    Qualifying: 18:45GMT (15 minutes)
    Race: 19:00GMT (17 laps)
    Skin Pack: Download

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
  2. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

Entry List
    1. Ricardo
    2. Tommi Saari
    3. bartolaf
    4. Martin Faber
    5. Free slot
    6. Free slot
    7. Free slot
    8. Free slot
    9. Free slot
    10. Free slot
    11. Free slot
    12. Free slot
    13. Free slot
    14. Free slot
    15. Free slot
    16. Free slot
    17. Free slot
    18. Free slot
    Reserves
    1. Free slot
    2. Free slot
    3. Free slot
    4. Free slot
    5. Free slot
    6. Free slot

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  3. Tommi Saari

Tommi Saari
    Moving chicane Premium Member

Sign me up, please.

4. bartolaf

bartolaf
    Premium Member

sign me up please:)

5. Martin Faber

Martin Faber
    Martin Faber

Sign me up please!! :)

6. bartolaf

bartolaf
    Premium Member

Server not up yet?

7. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

Just put it up

8. bartolaf

bartolaf
    Premium Member

there it is :p

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

10. Anthemius

Anthemius
    Premium Member

I am in!

11. Anthemius

Anthemius
    Premium Member

thanks guys! Congs to Ricardo, you were very stable :). It was a pity that not many people participated... is it the car, or people are still on vacation? Anyway, is it possible to have the results? I want to evaluate my laps :)

12. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

Thanks sir :) Made one small mistake that gave @Tommi Saari the lead, but I could reel him in again with the harder tyre and overtook him nicely around the outside :)

I hope that it is that people are still on vacation, the car is great fun, and also hosted us some very close races in the past :)

Sure, will bring them up in a few minutes ;)

13. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

14. Anthemius

Anthemius
    Premium Member

Well, so you used hard tires... before the race I did some practice with the soft tires and loaded a setup that I used for imola some months ago... Generally, I am not a fast driver and I have no idea with the setups, but I was very proud for taking the pole position! :).

At the race I used the medium tires and therefore I was driving slow initially. However, I didn't manage not to loose control (2 times). Nevertheless, since @Tommi Saari stopped at the pits, it was my chance to finish the race without pit stop (with the medium tires) and finish the race in front of him :)

15. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

I was pushing so hard on my final Q lap to beat your 1:38.2 that I made tons of mistakes in it :p

• Like Like x 1
  16. Tommi Saari

Tommi Saari
    Moving chicane Premium Member

Thanks gyus for the race, it's allways good even with small turnout. Yeah my tyre felt shot at lap 12, pdash showed wear at 95% (mediums), it required too much concetration to gas out of corners so I decided to pit. I was a bit worried when the animated pit crew screwed in the nuts but the car didn't have any tyres on...:D.

Funnily enough I never seem to do well with the tatuus on soft tyres, I think my fastest race lap was faster than my q lap. Overall I think I have some issues with the proper line around the track. There are a few corners where I'm unsure how to take them. Well, liva and learn, eh?