AC Formula Abarth @ Zandvoort - Saturday 24th October 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
That was tops! Great stuff guys :D
Little annoyed that I made some silly errors because I was looking to have a great battle with Sun, but was still great fun fighting my way back up the field :)
Screenshot_tatuusfa1_ks_zandvoort_24-10-115-19-27-58.jpg

Screenshot_tatuusfa1_ks_zandvoort_24-10-115-19-28-55.jpg

I really wanted to do another race straight away because of my stupid goof in lap 3. Just trying to do something I knew I shouldn't, and did it anyways. Other than that goof, I had a pretty good race!

http://simresults.net/151024-S5z Here you go Jamie.

Bloody amazing combo this, definitely one of my favourites! I think with the new tire model etc the Formula Abarth is now a great car. To me it's probably a perfect league car.... :)

I had a great race with this, just pipped at the post in quali once again by @Sniper to come in 4th. In the race itself I had a great start, hanging onto Tony all through the first lap which let me slipstream him down the start/finish straight and take him into turn 1. I made the stupid mistake of pitting however thinking everyone was going to do the same thing, was not to be :(

New tires were definitely faster as I managed to pass the traffic pretty quickly, however I probably lost around 6 seconds doing so. Ran out of laps to catch Tony but still happy with 3rd.

Cheers for a good race boys!

I had some good battles throughout the race, but I made a mistake and hit the inside wall onto the straight. Pitted early and had to deal with the tyres. Got more damage so it was really hard for me to control the car. Maybe I just need more laps (or sleep :roflmao:), but I struggled a lot this week.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back