AC Formula Abarth @ Zandvoort - Saturday 24th October 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm going to try. All depends on how I am feeling several hours before race time. Sleep won out this past weekend :).

I never had figured out Zandvoort before, but things clicked when driving the FA around. I'm just a maybe, but don't hold a spot for me.

Thanks Chris. It makes perfect sense, but how certain are you about this? When I hover the mouse of the ride height field the little blurb clearly states it's adjusting left front ride height. Also this appears graphically in seating position in car - horizons slants down to the right when I boost what would be front ride height.

Yeah now loading into the practice server fresh it's lifting the front evenly on mine too.

Previously when it only appeared to lift the front left ride height it was also reporting a 0.5 difference between the fronts in the camber calculation in the "car status" window. That was after a few laps though so perhaps I had damage? Is damage repaired in practice server when you click "back to pits"?

Previously when it only appeared to lift the front left ride height it was also reporting a 0.5 difference between the fronts in the camber calculation in the "car status" window. That was after a few laps though so perhaps I had damage?
Yeah that could potentially be due to the camber and slant of the pitlane. Because AC uses real time physics in the setup menu, if you're on an uneven pitlane, then the values in the car status window will be asymmetrical.

Is damage repaired in practice server when you click "back to pits"?
Yep :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back