AC Formula Abarth @ Zandvoort - Monday 9 November 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yes I know Martin ;)
...but one question: Are you married? :D:D
Problem is, this small screen was a gift of my wife, I think now 10 years ago. This thing aint going to crack :mad: I tried to convince my wife several times that a bigger one is also better for her but she only says: "but it is still working!" :rolleyes:;)

So I decided to wait for the Rift and built up a pc that can handle it :D

It's always something the wives! Just buy the 24' inch monster and argue with your wife later:D Pamper your wife just or give her a nice gift and your purchase is soon be forgotten! :) :) :)

@Herbie I recorded two sections with fraps and put them together. I did slow motion in replay slow mo mode manually (Ctrl + S). Nothing complicated. Just tried few times to catch the right moment.

Start: 12th
Finish: 4th

Tore up the pack in the first few laps which was pretty fun. Literally millimetres from wiping out @Herbie at turn 3 on the first lap. Good fun with @Ricardo for a while there. Good racecraft on both sides. Good battle at the end @IRobot. Medium tyres for the whole race turned out to be pretty marginal.

Might do a highlight vid tonight as it was pretty exciting event from my pov.

Start: 12th
Finish: 4th

Tore up the pack in the first few laps which was pretty fun. Literally millimetres from wiping out @Herbie at turn 3 on the first lap. Good fun with @Ricardo for a while there. Good racecraft on both sides. Good battle at the end @IRobot. Medium tyres for the whole race turned out to be pretty marginal.

Might do a highlight vid tonight as it was pretty exciting event from my pov.
If I didn't spin out it would have been an amazing 3-way fight :p

If I didn't spin out it would have been an amazing 3-way fight :p
yeah I was wondering what happened to you. I thought for certain you were on hards. I was annoyed when I went off trying to pass Saake in turn 1.. I thought for sure you'd have me at the end at that stage.

yeah I was wondering what happened to you. I thought for certain you were on hards. I was annoyed when I went off trying to pass Saake in turn 1.. I thought for sure you'd have me at the end at that stage.
Went too fast into Scheivlak :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years