AC Formula Abarth @ Vallelunga - Sat 19th July 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Chris

Premium
tatuus-abarth-png.54410

Saturday Night is open-wheeler night!
"This week sees the Tatuus FA01 take to the track at Vallelunga, where the first half of the lap is all about top speed and late braking, while the second half is all about traction, and downforce.
Pick your poison!"

Special Notes:
  • Book your slots in time from 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT) onwards which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to complete your booking on the server. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT) so your spot can go to somebody else.
  • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts
  • Minimum number of sign ups for event to go ahead: 4
Cars: Formula Abarth (Tatuus FA01)
Track: Vallelunga

Booking: 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT)
Practice: 20:00AEST (10:00 GMT)
Qualifying: 20:30 AEST (10:30 GMT)
Race: 20:45 AEST (10:45 GMT) 15 laps

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:
click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List
  1. Chris Stacey
  2. Sun Levi
  3. Noel Spence
  4. James Scanlan
  5. Ashley Cowan
  6. Harry Sohal
  7. Justin Talent
  8. Lee Williamson
  9. Available
  10. Available
  11. Available
  12. Available
  13. Available
  14. Available
  15. Available
  16. Available
  17. Available
  18. Available
  19. Available
  20. Available
  21. Available

Last edited:
Sign me up as well. I need a stint in cars I'm actually good with after that GT2 race at Mugello. :p

Sign me up as well. I need a stint in cars I'm actually good with after that GT2 race at Mugello. :p
I like both open and closed wheel cars, but if I had to chose I'd definitely take an open wheeler ;)

We were thinking of using this event as a test session, seeing as though we're not going to have a larger grid. So we can test out the new update features :D

Maybe even get those trials done in practice.
It will be interesting to see your lap time @Justin Talent. You and I were identical in the FA at Mugello (my best track) but than you gave us all a spanking at Imola. Vallelunga is not my favourite but it will be interesting to see if I am 2 seconds behind again.

Haha please guys, that Imola race seems like a long time ago and was probably a once off. Haven't been anywhere close since :D

Vallelunga is also probably my worst track in the F.Abarth, maybe better than Magione but that track shouldn't be raced by anything with higher horsepower than flipping bicycles in my honest opinion. :p

I think the best I've ever done around there is a 1:33.9, and that was many months ago now. If Sun's around I'm not winning, that's for sure haha.

My best round here is a high 1:33 atm, I'm not that strong around here so don't lose hope that you won't win ahaha, as I recall there's more than one occasions where you are faster than me justin!

Last edited:
Oh Ok. I am probably 1 second off the pace, which is a bit more than usually in the FA. Super interested to find out where. I'll wait until practice tonight though. If I get anytime today I'll be working on my unresolved 98T and Shelby Cobra issues!

sign me up please chris
Please remember this is an AU event mate.
You're welcome to join us, but be advised it'll be in the morning for you.

If you've made a mistake, just remember to look for the green "AU" prefix before each event. And if you haven't made a mistake then I hope to see you on track :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing