1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

AU Formula Abarth @ Vallelunga - Sat 19th July 2014

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club & Leagues' started by Chris Stacey, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

[​IMG]

Saturday Night is open-wheeler night!
    "This week sees the Tatuus FA01 take to the track at Vallelunga, where the first half of the lap is all about top speed and late braking, while the second half is all about traction, and downforce.
    Pick your poison!"

Special Notes:
    • Book your slots in time from 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT) onwards which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to complete your booking on the server. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT) so your spot can go to somebody else.
    • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts
    • Minimum number of sign ups for event to go ahead: 4
    Cars: Formula Abarth (Tatuus FA01)
    Track: Vallelunga

Booking: 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT)
    Practice: 20:00AEST (10:00 GMT)
    Qualifying: 20:30 AEST (10:30 GMT)
    Race: 20:45 AEST (10:45 GMT) 15 laps

Racing Club Rules: click here
    Teamspeak Password:
    click here
    Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

Priority access
    In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List
    1. Chris Stacey
    2. Sun Levi
    3. Noel Spence
    4. James Scanlan
    5. Ashley Cowan
    6. Harry Sohal
    7. Justin Talent
    8. Lee Williamson
    9. Available
    10. Available
    11. Available
    12. Available
    13. Available
    14. Available
    15. Available
    16. Available
    17. Available
    18. Available
    19. Available
    20. Available
    21. Available

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  2. im keen

3. Ashley Cowan

Ashley Cowan
    Premium Member

I should be around for this too. I am sure the numbers will jump up.

4. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    Premium Member

Sign me up! :)

5. Justin

Justin
    #1 overuser of the :P emoticon

Sign me up as well. I need a stint in cars I'm actually good with after that GT2 race at Mugello. :p

6. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

I like both open and closed wheel cars, but if I had to chose I'd definitely take an open wheeler ;)

We were thinking of using this event as a test session, seeing as though we're not going to have a larger grid. So we can test out the new update features :D

7. Ashley Cowan

Ashley Cowan
    Premium Member

Maybe even get those trials done in practice.
    It will be interesting to see your lap time @Justin Talent. You and I were identical in the FA at Mugello (my best track) but than you gave us all a spanking at Imola. Vallelunga is not my favourite but it will be interesting to see if I am 2 seconds behind again.

8. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

To say he gave us a spanking is kind on us. Lol.
    He obliterated us that night. Haha

9. Justin

Justin
    #1 overuser of the :P emoticon

Haha please guys, that Imola race seems like a long time ago and was probably a once off. Haven't been anywhere close since :D

Vallelunga is also probably my worst track in the F.Abarth, maybe better than Magione but that track shouldn't be raced by anything with higher horsepower than flipping bicycles in my honest opinion. :p

I think the best I've ever done around there is a 1:33.9, and that was many months ago now. If Sun's around I'm not winning, that's for sure haha.

10. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    Premium Member

My best round here is a high 1:33 atm, I'm not that strong around here so don't lose hope that you won't win ahaha, as I recall there's more than one occasions where you are faster than me justin!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  11. Ashley Cowan

Ashley Cowan
    Premium Member

Oh Ok. I am probably 1 second off the pace, which is a bit more than usually in the FA. Super interested to find out where. I'll wait until practice tonight though. If I get anytime today I'll be working on my unresolved 98T and Shelby Cobra issues!

12. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

sign me up thanks chris

13. sign me up

cheers

14. sign me up please chris

15. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

Please remember this is an AU event mate.
    You're welcome to join us, but be advised it'll be in the morning for you.

If you've made a mistake, just remember to look for the green "AU" prefix before each event. And if you haven't made a mistake then I hope to see you on track :)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  16. Ha Ha im ready this time mate always check the times now :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Im in

18. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

You've got to apply for a license before you can race with us mate.
    Don't worry, it's free and easy to do.

All the info can be found here :)
    http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/read-this-first.43576/

Please make sure you read the basic racing rules we abide by in that link.

19. Thanks Chris, Just applied

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

not sure what happened there game just froze and shut down pc , hope you have good one cheers to chris and tony again