AC Formula Abarth @ Silverstone - Sat 2nd August 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Chris

Premium
tatuus-abarth-png.54410

"Under-powered open-wheelers that produce some of the closest racing you'll ever see."

Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Special Notes:
  • If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 18:30 AEST (08:30 GMT).
  • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts.
  • Minimum number of sign ups required for event to go ahead: 4
Cars: Formula Abarth (Tatuus FA01)
Track: Silverstone GP

Booking: 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT)
Practice: 20:00AEST (10:00 GMT)
Qualifying: 20:30 AEST (10:30 GMT)
Race: 20:45 AEST (10:45 GMT) 14 laps

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:
click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List:
  1. Chris Stacey
  2. Frank van Oeveren
  3. Jamie Pyatt
  4. Noel Spence.
  5. Ashley Cowan (Noah Cowan)
  6. Sun Levi
  7. James Scanlan
  8. Michael Stead
  9. Available
  10. Available
  11. Available
  12. Available
  13. Available
  14. Available
  15. Available
  16. Available
  17. Available
  18. Available
  19. Available
  20. Available
  21. Available
  22. Available
  23. Available
  24. Available

Last edited:
Hi @Chris Stacey,

How serious is everyone taking this race? Could my son Noah take my spot, at least for practice & quali? He is currently doing 206.339 and we think there is another 0.5 to come. He knows the racing line, hits the apex every time and knows the name of every corner. He'll do a full race simulation tomorrow night and obey all the racing line rules.

What if he gets within 110%?

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Haha yeah man for sure, if he wants to race, and you're willing to give up your spot, then it's all good haha

Good to hear he won't be miles off the back. I've got him a pretty good setup and he is pretty consistent but I think an adult can react to thing like the slippery track. Also first race nerves.
Should be fun to Watch.

Hi @Chris Stacey,

How serious is everyone taking this race? Could my son Noah take my spot, at least for practice & quali? He is currently doing 206.339 and we think there is another 0.5 to come. He knows the racing line, hits the apex every time and knows the name of every corner. He'll do a full race simulation tomorrow night and obey all the racing line rules.

What if he gets within 110%?

Thoughts?
i got no problem with that ashley thats great , sign me up thanks chris

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline