AC Formula Abarth @ Paul Ricard - Saturday 6th June 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ya, sign me up. I have like 4 or so hours to learn this track....or else most of my race will be done in the runoff areas :).

Any hint on what range of wing I should use....there is a lot of twisty parts, but high df would be a killer on that OMG long straight.

Finally, I'm not sure if I actually raced the FA since the league....I did an exploratory lap around and the it sounded quite a bit different than what I remembered. Also, all my skins were gone...but I think I reinstalled the game when the dream pack came out....my memory is so horrible!

Any hint on what range of wing I should use....there is a lot of twisty parts, but high df would be a killer on that OMG long straight.
Your best bet is to use your Monza setup, and then add maybe 1 or 2 clicks of front and rear wing, and add some rear camber (more negative).

Im a 30% at this stage just had 5 mins on this track and really don't enjoy racing a track I have not practiced on, if im not going to enjoy the race im not going to race. I have to go out now if I get home in time to get an hour of practice in then I will give it a go otherwise I will not race.

Any chance of a late sign in Chris? I'm really not keen to drive this car any more than I already have, but I'll jump in and add to the numbers if I can. :)

Last picture pretty much summed up my race :D:thumbsup:

Formula_zps9jhbtzul.jpg~original

Well done @Chris Stacey good win, I wont put the results up cause I don't want to give you a big head. Thanks to Sun for taking me and Ashley out of the race LMAO

Haha thanks @Sniper. Probably for the best eh ;)
I know it's just a club race but I'm so happy I won :D It's been so long since I won a race haha! Genuinely did not expect to have any pace advantage in this car against Sun, let alone to be almost 2 seconds quicker in qualifying :/

Sounds like you lot had a hectic time dicing with eachother on that monster back straight :)

Cheers fellas!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing