AC Formula Abarth @ Nords Monday 1st June

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
2015_05_25_00001.jpg

Welcome to Monday night nordschleife night!!

Event Info!
  • If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 17:00GMT
  • Password is sent via TeamSpeak.
  • Minimum number of sign ups required for event to go ahead: 8
  • TC /ABS: Factory | Stability Control: OFF | Damage: 30% | Penalties: reduced
Cars: Formula Abarth
Track: nordschleife

Practice: 17:00 GMT(90 mins)
Qualifying:
18:30 GMT(25 mins)
Race:
19:00GMT (5 laps) 40 mins

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun.

1. brooptss
  2. James Hemp
  3. Si
  4. Ilias Axarlis
  5. Sharjeel
  6. Geof
  7. Tomeee
  8. Matyas Kone
  9. Tomi M
  10. Turk
  11. Tobias R
  12. -
  13. -
  14. -
  15. --
  16. -
  17. -
  18. -
  19. -

Last edited:
The fragile and the beast :confused:? :D
Unfortunately i am taking part in a study (if i meet the inclusion criteria) and have to be there then this monday just at race time :redface:

Sorry pal, but glad to have you with us!:thumbsup:

Damage will be down SIGNIFICANTLY, to enable all to finish the race!
Thanks, it's not bad at all... actually i am a bid too healthy. ;) They were discussing if they could still include me but decided not now but maybe in a few weeks. :rolleyes:
Tried the combo yesterday and it was good fun:rolleyes::geek: Unfortunately and stupidly i damaged my GT3 RS when i went mad practicing the cobra for vallelunga. :( But i went crazy again and bought me an CSW v1 second hand :confused::laugh:
Actually it is kind of birthday present for myself for today...but it wont arrive for monday :cry:

Reactions: Si
Sorry, have to sign out. Wheel is damaged too much.. have to wait for the new one :inlove::):)

Hope the combo is repeated sometime! :geek:

Last edited:
Okay, sign me in Simon. But I blame you if I'm not competitive enough in BMW cup because all of these irresistible events:p:D:whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back