AC Formula Abarth @ Nürburgring - Sat 31 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great Race - very intense for me , even tho i was alone for whole race, i knew i cant make mistake cuz really fast Brian ( now i know u had soft tires so u were kinda off later in race ) was behind me, i was pushing pushing pushing. Here are the results screens just so u can check it if u want :) part#1
15ryvzs.jpg

part#2
dlgkzr.jpg

And as always, all my races are livestreamed on my twitch.tv channel and on my youtube you can check the ''archive'' of my races and other videos such as highlights , etc.

TWITCH.TV CHANNEL <----- CLICK
YOUTUBE CHANNEL <----- CLICK

This race video:

Woohoo! Today was my first race here at RD that I completed without incident. I usually catch a curb or run wide and spin at least once a race. Guess I was lucky enough to be far enough back of the pile-up in front and was able to make a path through unscathed.

I had mediums with high wing front and back. Knew speed wasn't going to be there, but my goal was to finish a clean race tonight. Several laps in, @Mitja Bonca caught up to me and I let him by since he seemed to be lapping 2s faster. Tires at the end were getting pretty bad and I saw @Hakan Ucan creeping up on me. One more lap and I think he would have gotten past.

great fun tonight guys, went with mediums , not easy to pass till we get slipstreaming in MP , was chasing 2 cars in front but just couldn't close in on them, made a few errors then had Mitja on my tail ,managed to hold him off for lap or 2 then car bottomed out and lost control.

I also have to apologize to Fernando for spinning him. No excuses but your car was jittering all the way which did make things not easy ;). However, clearly my fault.

Otherwise we had a nice fight in the second half of the race and thanks guys for the race. Everyone behaved really well. Happy to race with you.

Hey Hakan. No problem, and thanks for wait after the incident. That shows a lot of class. It was a good fight, even though I think I was holding you as I was having a hard time with my tires, even with medium slicks. I do not know why they degrade like it did. I could not repeat the pace I had in practice. I was faster. Anyway it was fun recover so many places. Too bad I ran out of gas, I put one and a half more laps. That was a bummer.

Hey Hakan. No problem, and thanks for wait after the incident. That shows a lot of class. It was a good fight, even though I think I was holding you as I was having a hard time with my tires, even with medium slicks. I do not know why they degrade like it did. I could not repeat the pace I had in practice. I was faster. Anyway it was fun recover so many places. Too bad I ran out of gas, I put one and a half more laps. That was a bummer.

wow you put in the same as me (petrol) :O obviously you had your foot wielded to the floor :p

It can be. Also it may be the gearing I used, but I do not think that would affect that much. I got spun on the mele at the backstraight. It took me a while to regain back to the track. Do not know if this could also promote to run out of gas.

I filled up the tank just in case and I was getting low, but had quite a few laps left in the tank. The warning light hadn't came on yet. My tires were shot at the end (mediums) I had 93% on the front and 94% on the rears.

@Michael Young: we almost had a wipeout on the first turn. Looks like our front wheels hit, and for the first time it didn't send me spinning! and both of us came out of it OK.

I tried recording my first race with shadowplay today. It has some problems in the first handful of laps recording....probably because there were just too many cars around and my CPU was struggling. I had 3-4 jumps in the video and it completely jumped a full lap. Luckily my race was kinda boring at that point and it didn't miss anything :). Going to add some captures from the replay file and maybe get it posted sometime in the next couple of hours.

I REALLY got lucky missing that pileup on the back straight. Michael hit the wall, and I was able to get through a fraction of a second before he shot across the track. Phew! :)

R8e2kBD.jpg

I filled up the tank just in case and I was getting low, but had quite a few laps left in the tank. The warning light hadn't came on yet. My tires were shot at the end (mediums) I had 93% on the front and 94% on the rears.

@Michael Young: we almost had a wipeout on the first turn. Looks like our front wheels hit, and for the first time it didn't send me spinning! and both of us came out of it OK.

I tried recording my first race with shadowplay today. It has some problems in the first handful of laps recording....probably because there were just too many cars around and my CPU was struggling. I had 3-4 jumps in the video and it completely jumped a full lap. Luckily my race was kinda boring at that point and it didn't miss anything :). Going to add some captures from the replay file and maybe get it posted sometime in the next couple of hours.

I REALLY got lucky missing that pileup on the back straight. Michael hit the wall, and I was able to get through a fraction of a second before he shot across the track. Phew! :)

R8e2kBD.jpg

Yeah I felt that wheel bump I was like oh no please x.x But yeah, the back straight was a mess.

Finally got around to posting my video of the event. Thre are several bad jumps at the beginning. At the end of the video, I added a few shots of the racing going on elsewhere in the track.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back