AC Formula Abarth @ Nürburgring - Sat 31 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hmmm, damn, sorry Niki, I had a huge screen freeze in that particular moment of braking. I didn`t have nothing to do. Unfortunately I was fired directly into your end of the car. This is not the 1st time I had such an issue in 1st lap. I can handle some fps drops, but not freezings.
Else of the race was climbing from 14th back to 4th.
Really a shame to end the race in this kind of manner. I am sorry ones again Niki, but it really wasn`t my fault.

great race guys,pitty about the guys who crashed out.
it was very bad idea using soft tyres:cry:,i couldn't keep up with pavel on soft's.
i went from p2 to p5 at the last few laps.
i finished with 82% wear.
i was drifting nearly all race:laugh:going from 1:56's in qualy to 2:02's.
good racing though.

@Fernando Deutsch

Sorry for the hit in L1T3, I got trapped inside and completely misjudged it. Very sorry man. Hope you managed to find some racing.

Thanks for the message Dave. Its OK. I was able to have some good recovery and nice battles. Is hard to know what happen at the time. Track is very tricky on that zone and with a lot of drivers there are many lines to take. Still good racing.

I also have to apologize to Fernando for spinning him. No excuses but your car was jittering all the way which did make things not easy ;). However, clearly my fault.

Otherwise we had a nice fight in the second half of the race and thanks guys for the race. Everyone behaved really well. Happy to race with you.

It was nice that we didn't have drama in the 1st corner.. Too bad the leaders crashed after the Schumacher S.

I enjoyed the race very much, trying to stay in front of @Tomi Manninen. During the race I asked you if you used the hard tires but didn't hear your answer. So it was hards right?

@Brian McManus nice racing man!! I didn't think I could catch you. Your tires must have degraded too much at the end..

I liked it a lot even tho everthing went bad at the first lap in a massive crash.

I would just like to request to not cry like little babies when something goes wrong on TS, it is distracting and it doesn't help anyone, however frustrating it is!

I liked it a lot even tho everthing went bad at the first lap in a massive crash.

I would just like to request to not cry like little babies when something goes wrong on TS, it is distracting and it doesn't help anyone, however frustrating it is!

If anything just keep racing. There's no prize for first place other than pride, and more than likely others will make mistakes as the race goes on. Just enjoy the driving. :thumbsup:

It was nice that we didn't have drama in the 1st corner.. Too bad the leaders crashed after the Schumacher S.

I enjoyed the race very much, trying to stay in front of @Tomi Manninen. During the race I asked you if you used the hard tires but didn't hear your answer. So it was hards right?

@Brian McManus nice racing man!! I didn't think I could catch you. Your tires must have degraded too much at the end..

Yes Akis, hard tyres. I really try to overtake you and few times it was close
Well, next time:sneaky:

Sorry, I mean medium. I had medium tires.:laugh:

@Brian McManus nice racing man!! I didn't think I could catch you. Your tires must have degraded too much at the end..[/QUOTE]

Thanks man:)
I was trying to battle with you as much as i could on bald tyres but it was good fair racing
Every lap i was loosing time to you.
Those tyres where horrible after a couple of laps.
it was my first club race and longest race i have done on assetto.
so i will know for next time.
There was great a competition

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back