Formula Abarth @ Mugello

Post your PB's!

QLh25wz.jpg

• Deleted member 151827

That's because it's too easy... (or simcade, or arcade, chose) :D

LOL! Some of these guy's want a set of ice skates for the cars Si3v. I'll never get over how some sim racers think that a sim is only a sim when the cars drive like crap!

• Deleted member 151827

iRacing is more realistic than real life.:roflmao:
lol. Iceracing! I have sooooo much momey tied up into that sim. Went head first and regret it now. Maybe some day the we'll be able to drive the cars without our ass cheek muscles being tight when making a turn. ;)

That's because it's too easy... (or simcade, or arcade, chose) :D
I'm sure that a sim cockpit with 3 screens will make my laptimes faster, but my wife is not listening... I think she doesn't believe this fact... :)
When I tried AC for the first time I was a little sceptic... but this has been replaced by 100% enthousiasm...
Francorchamps, here I come! :p

Last edited:
Just got the game today, PB so far is 1:48.804. Driving with the default setup, no assist ofcourse. Would like to see what lap time you would get with the default set? Austin? :)

I'm sure that a sim cockpit with 3 screens will make my laptimes faster, but my wife is not listening... I think she doesn't believe this fact... :)
When I tried AC for the first time I was a little sceptic... but this has been replaced by 100% enthousiasm...
Francorchamps, here I come! :p
I'll tell you, when I switched from 19" to 22" widescreen monitor, I lost at least 1 second from my pace, took me a while to get it back. I seriously doubt you will get any faster, in fact, you will only lose pace, thus not finding yourself on that big screen

I'll tell you, when I switched from 19" to 22" widescreen monitor, I lost at least 1 second from my pace, took me a while to get it back. I seriously doubt you will get any faster, in fact, you will only lose pace, thus not finding yourself on that big screen

I was joking Kristof... ;)
Sometimes I really can not understand that some people can go so hard...
When I drive, I really believe that I'm using everything at max... to see a little later that other go seconds faster... :cry:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%