1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Formula Abarth @ Mugello

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Austin Ogonoski, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Post your PB's!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. 10 secs faster than mine...
    :thumbsdown::confused:

3. Si3v

Si3v
    Kunos Simulazioni

That's because it's too easy... (or simcade, or arcade, chose) :D

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Like Like x 1

4. LOL! Some of these guy's want a set of ice skates for the cars Si3v. I'll never get over how some sim racers think that a sim is only a sim when the cars drive like crap!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. iRacing is more realistic than real life.:roflmao:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Haha Haha x 2
  6. lol. Iceracing! I have sooooo much momey tied up into that sim. Went head first and regret it now. Maybe some day the we'll be able to drive the cars without our ass cheek muscles being tight when making a turn. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I'm sure that a sim cockpit with 3 screens will make my laptimes faster, but my wife is not listening... I think she doesn't believe this fact... :)
    When I tried AC for the first time I was a little sceptic... but this has been replaced by 100% enthousiasm...
    Francorchamps, here I come! :p

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  8. do you want to share your setup:whistling::whistling::whistling:

9. 16 Clicks on front and rear aero.
    Toe is important.
    Front ARB is like wedge in a NASCAR.
    The bottom option on the drivetrain screen, when all the way to the left, makes for tons of lift oversteer which is pretty handy at Mugello :)

Can't share the physical setup cause it was a group effort but that should be a great starting point.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    Premium Member

Just got the game today, PB so far is 1:48.804. Driving with the default setup, no assist ofcourse. Would like to see what lap time you would get with the default set? Austin? :)

11. It's not like you're gonna lose money or league positions or anything if you share it, though... :ninja:

12. I'll tell you, when I switched from 19" to 22" widescreen monitor, I lost at least 1 second from my pace, took me a while to get it back. I seriously doubt you will get any faster, in fact, you will only lose pace, thus not finding yourself on that big screen

13. Thank you

14. I was joking Kristof... ;)
    Sometimes I really can not understand that some people can go so hard...
    When I drive, I really believe that I'm using everything at max... to see a little later that other go seconds faster... :cry:

15. Well, 10 seconds is not something that you can't see on screen nor would I think I'm using everything at max. It's just too much of a difference, to be unnoticed.

16. It would be rude to share it if others don't want it shared.

17. i would like to see a video of such a round :)

18. 1:47.688 after a few laps using the hotlap mode. Changed the aero on the car but nothing else.

Are we using the hot lap mode or time attack for this?

19. 1:44:2 on Mugello with the tatuus is my best and nearly perfect round. I cant get faster around it i think. So someone got a video of a better round to compare?:)

20. This car always can go abit(or alot) faster than you'd think. It just need alot of precision