AC Formula Abarth @ Mills Metropark GP - Friday November 20th 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Lorenzo Bonder

Wah wah.
fabarth-png.108970

Let's kickoff the weekend with some open-wheel action, starring the rookie F-Abarth's @ Mills Metropark!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Premium Giveaway!
By finishing the race, you're automatically qualified to win a free month of RD premium to award to your non-premium friend! It does not matter where you finish or what lap you finish. Again, just finish the race and you can win it! Winner will be randomly chosen!

Join us!
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track!

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #4 (US)
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars:
Formula Abarth

Track: Mills Metropark (download here)
Track Condition: 95% grip (fast improving)

Booking: N/A - Pickup Mode
Practice: 19:00 CST | 00:00 GMT (on 21/11) | 10:00 AEST (on 21/11) (45 minutes)
Qualifying:
19:45 CST | 00:45 GMT (on 21/11) | 10:45 AEST (on 21/11) (15 minutes)
Race:
20:00 CST | 01:00 GMT (on 21/11) | 11:00 AEST (on 21/11) (18 laps)

Entry List:
  1. Lorenzo Bonder
  2. Jaime Aleman
  3. St3fan
  4. Edward Mowinckel
  5. Matheus Machado
  6. Free Slot
  7. Free Slot
  8. Free Slot
  9. Free Slot
  10. Free Slot
  11. Free Slot
  12. Free Slot
  13. Free Slot
  14. Free Slot
  15. Free Slot
  16. Free Slot
  17. Free Slot
  18. Free Slot
  19. Free Slot
  20. Free Slot

Last edited:
Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to bail on this one. I have to work later than I thought on Friday and I really doubt I can make it in time. If you guys are still up for racing it some more later I can probably make it by 22:00 CST

Added to the list in place of D C, Jaime,

MID-WEEK TAGGING, DOING RIGHT THIS TIME AROUND!

@speedrcr, @Matheus Machado, @Ryan Ogurek, @Angelo dos Santos, @Marcio Calzoli, @FiziK, @Michael Dao, @Stereo, @CCL71, @Matt Horst, @Rick18 (if your computer is OK),@doctharock, @MBRFunky, @Cristian Haba, @Dragos Haba (if you're able to race of course),@Brandon Wright, @Leandro Alonso, @Fred Locklear, @Sun Levi
I am unable to make it as I will be out of town Friday-Monday, I will also work on diagnosing my computer troubles so I can start joining races again. Thanks for the tag Lorenzo!:thumbsup:

@Edward Mowinckel, ready for the glorious return?

Yessss thank you for thinking of and tagging me, I wouldn't have found this otherwise! I can actually make this one. I live on the west coast and usually work evenings, and on the weekends too. I'd love to do more racing, but I can't! I watched some really good AC racin yesterday, and was like "damn do I wanna do that again". Also I spend like 90% of my time in AC with the Formula Abrath! My ego may let me down if I'm not in the top third!

I recognize the names that have signed up. You guys are good at racing sims! Where the scrubs at? I need some people to race, these guys are just going to pull away from me!

Maybe. I've done a lot of intentional practice (books have been read, Going Faster has been watched, my dad who used to race Formula Ford has been questioned a lot), it'll be good to see where I'm at compared to our resident aliens!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back