1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

US Formula Abarth @ Mills Metropark GP - Friday November 20th 2015

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club & Leagues' started by Lorenzo Bonder, Nov 13, 2015.

Added to Calendar: 20-11-15
  1. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

[​IMG]
    Let's kickoff the weekend with some open-wheel action, starring the rookie F-Abarth's @ Mills Metropark!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Premium Giveaway!
    By finishing the race, you're automatically qualified to win a free month of RD premium to award to your non-premium friend! It does not matter where you finish or what lap you finish. Again, just finish the race and you can win it! Winner will be randomly chosen!

Join us!
    Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track!

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #4 (US)
    Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
    Racing Club Rules: click here
    Cars:
    Formula Abarth

Track: Mills Metropark (download here)
    Track Condition: 95% grip (fast improving)

Booking: N/A - Pickup Mode
    Practice: 19:00 CST | 00:00 GMT (on 21/11) | 10:00 AEST (on 21/11) (45 minutes)
    Qualifying:
    19:45 CST | 00:45 GMT (on 21/11) | 10:45 AEST (on 21/11) (15 minutes)
    Race:
    20:00 CST | 01:00 GMT (on 21/11) | 11:00 AEST (on 21/11) (18 laps)

Entry List:
    1. Lorenzo Bonder
    2. Jaime Aleman
    3. St3fan
    4. Edward Mowinckel
    5. Matheus Machado
    6. Free Slot
    7. Free Slot
    8. Free Slot
    9. Free Slot
    10. Free Slot
    11. Free Slot
    12. Free Slot
    13. Free Slot
    14. Free Slot
    15. Free Slot
    16. Free Slot
    17. Free Slot
    18. Free Slot
    19. Free Slot
    20. Free Slot

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. D C

D C

3. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

Yeszir, this track! Very good track for this kind of cars :)

4. D C

D C

Awesome. I'm completely unfamiliar with it. What kinda of times are you posting?

5. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

1. Only done 4 laps there, very good feedback and these cars are perfect for this track.
    2. We don't talk about laps in the clubs so we don't demotivate potential runners :)

6. D C

D C

Gotcha :speechless:. I only ask to plug into my private little formula 'time + 10 seconds = goal' :p

• Like Like x 1
  7. St3fan

St3fan
    Stefan Zhang <- Just use this name for convenience Premium Member

I'm up for this one. Thanks.

8. D C

D C

Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to bail on this one. I have to work later than I thought on Friday and I really doubt I can make it in time. If you guys are still up for racing it some more later I can probably make it by 22:00 CST

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jaime Aleman

Jaime Aleman
    Premium Member

I'll give this a shot...

10. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

11. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

12. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I'm just here for the snacks Premium Member

I won't be at home Friday, but thanks for the invite. Plus, I think my T300 is jacked up again. :cautious:

• Beer Beer x 1
  13. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

14. I am unable to make it as I will be out of town Friday-Monday, I will also work on diagnosing my computer troubles so I can start joining races again. Thanks for the tag Lorenzo!:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Edward Mowinckel

Edward Mowinckel
    Call me Ed. Edward is okay, too. Premium Member

Yessss thank you for thinking of and tagging me, I wouldn't have found this otherwise! I can actually make this one. I live on the west coast and usually work evenings, and on the weekends too. I'd love to do more racing, but I can't! I watched some really good AC racin yesterday, and was like "damn do I wanna do that again". Also I spend like 90% of my time in AC with the Formula Abrath! My ego may let me down if I'm not in the top third!

16. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

Nice one Ed, added to the list and welcome back!

17. Edward Mowinckel

Edward Mowinckel

We need more! This track is too fun to drive with a small grid, come out the woods ye who sign up for races last minute!

18. Matheus Machado

Matheus Machado
    #17 Talking Door Racing Staff

IN

19. Edward Mowinckel

Edward Mowinckel

I recognize the names that have signed up. You guys are good at racing sims! Where the scrubs at? I need some people to race, these guys are just going to pull away from me!

Maybe. I've done a lot of intentional practice (books have been read, Going Faster has been watched, my dad who used to race Formula Ford has been questioned a lot), it'll be good to see where I'm at compared to our resident aliens!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

For future reference:

Attached Files: