AC Formula Abarth @ Donington GP Mon June 23 2014 (PDT)

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Good race everyone!
I had a great overtake against an improved Jeff, and an unfortunate accident with Fred (Sorry)
2014-06-23_00010.jpg
2014-06-23_00010.jpg
2014-06-23_00011.jpg
2014-06-23_00012.jpg
2014-06-23_00013.jpg

cheers for the race guys nice defending chris.

Cheers man, I got a pretty good start and managed to get past at turn 1. Then I pretty much just tried to stay ahead for the race and not make any mistakes. You were quicker than me Noel. I felt like I was pretty much holding you up for the first 15 laps or so. But hey it was a really fun battle!

Cheers man, I got a pretty good start and managed to get past at turn 1. Then I pretty much just tried to stay ahead for the race and not make any mistakes. You were quicker than me Noel. I felt like I was pretty much holding you up for the first 15 laps or so. But hey it was a really fun battle!
i knew if i did not get too the front on the first corner you would probably hold me out, i thought i was going to get one up on you there chris nice fun

I am not a big fan of the street rides, but I know a lot of people love them. So I am a lock for Sundays and Mondays.

I think we should do GT3 Sunday, Tin Tops Wednesday, and Formula on Friday to spread out the fun a bit.
Tried a few Friday events and the signups are abysmal low. Sunday is the most signed up day and Wednesday after that. The Formula Abarth looked popular yesterday so I was thinking that . I am for spreading them out but with three and four people sign up for tin tops max it's not really worth it.

I can leave it GT3 Sunday and Wednesday and Formula Abarth on Monday.

Tried a few Friday events and the signups are abysmal low. Sunday is the most signed up day and Wednesday after that. The Formula Abarth looked popular yesterday so I was thinking that . I am for spreading them out but with three and four people sign up for tin tops max it's not really worth it.

I can leave it GT3 Sunday and Wednesday and Formula Abarth on Monday.
Sounds good to me. I like the tin tops also and I can usually participate those days.

I think we should do GT3 Sunday, Tin Tops Wednesday, and Formula on Friday to spread out the fun a bit.

Formula Friday may have a nice ring to it, but I can almost never make it for a Friday race. Being that I love Formula cars most of all, that would be greatly disappointing.

Like @Ryan Ogurek said I couldn't make it on Friday's and most people can't either. I find that those days. Friday, Saturday and even Thursday are better suited for the 24/7 server. I have been scheduling life events around Sunday and Wednesday racing. I can make occasional Monday nights but two nights in a row brings annoyance to the wife (can't have that lol). Tuesday nights are my Monday nights from work and I'm usually not up for it.

How many think they would participate on Monday and Tuesday. Also I would really like to drive more of the tin tops but people shy away from them.

My thought behind this being a club is to try different things and have fun. We all don't have to be competitive at every event.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back