AC Formula Abarth @ Blackwood - Thursday March 5th, 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Formula Abarth.jpg
Notes:

• Pick-up Event!
  • Password is sent via PM on Forums (or on TS if you are signed up and request it)
  • Minimum number of sign ups required for event to go ahead: 8
  • TC & ABS: Factory | Stability Control: OFF | Starting Grip: 94%
Cars: Formula Abarth
Track: Blackwood (Download)

Practice: 00:00 GMT | 19:00 EST | 16:00 PST
Qualifying:
01:00 GMT | 20:00 EST | 17:00 PST
Race : 01:20 GMT | 22:20 EST | 17:20 PST (25 Laps | Standing Start)

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination.This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun.

Entry List: (30 Grid slots available)
  1. Dragos Haba
  2. Matheus Machado
  3. Justin Talent
  4. Ashley Cowan
  5. Sun Levi [Maybe]
  6. Fred Locklear
  7. Geof
  8. Keith_G

Last edited:
Sign me up. I may be a little bit late showing up for practice though.

Wife is going to hate me for doing two races today :)

sign me in please. i'm with Fred, wife may hate me but the good thing is that this is early enough that she should still be at work ;)

My wrists will be the only ones to complain 'bout two races in a day, but silently :whistling::D.
Sign me up, pls. :)
Thx.

Hey guys, just to say that my sudden disappearance was due to a loss of internet connection...
:cry:
Since it happens only once a year, I should have some credits by now.:cautious::)

See you next.

This is the first and most likely last time this will ever happen :) Was helped out by the spins up front. It took me about 5 laps into the actual race to figure out the best way to get through the first three corners and that helped out a lot.

Ht8TmTg.jpg

m2ATD3t.jpg

@Sun Levi, Ya that was fun. I am kinda pissed hat I clipped the grass going wide before the final corners there. I was trying to keep pressure on you so you would use up your tyres some more :). I would get a run of you out of the first chicane, but I would lose the run because you had lower wing when I got out of the draft. Then I would go too wide at the turn at the end of the straight :p You still had a bit in reserve since I was kinda on pace on the last lap but you were still gaining on me.

I really like this track also. The first couple of turns are tricky, but it is wide enough that you can do some different lines and stuff. I think it is a great track to actually learn to drive on.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 410 40.0%