AC Formula Abarth @ Barcelona - Saturday 21st November 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I don't get this track, how are you supposed to race without touching a kerb? they are ridiculous

Many of the curbs at Barcelona are pretty aggressive and steep, but others you can ride no problems. Those high curbs aren't meant to be touched anyway:

Just part and parcel of racing :)

I don't get this track, how are you supposed to race without touching a kerb? they are ridiculous
They are indeed a b***h. I've had to relearn apex's etc so that I don't touch them but every now and then wham, there they are...

Makes it more of a challenge to be consistent though which is exactly what I'm trying to teach myself lately

Man those bloody curbs are bloody frustrating!! You think you're going ok then you slightly drift a little or turn in just that bit too much and all of a sudden you're facing the wrong way. I've done a whole heap of laps and it's not really getting any easier :confused::cautious::cry: New curbs of death anyone...?

I think the T10 inside curb is a bit overdone. The car does spin too easily if you touch that. Must be something to do with the way the FA reacts to aggressive curbs.

Definitely will be challenging for 20 laps :sneaky:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years