AC Formula Abarth @ Adelaide 1988 - Sunday 17th May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks Sun. Somewhat hollow victory but happy to have kept the FM on the track at a challenging circuit. The Tortoise triumphs !!!
Getting a bit better but it's a bloody slow process. Thanks for the guidance. Has made a big difference.
@Chris Stacey I may have finally started getting a handle on the braking technique. Still not on top of it but had the braking at peak and wasn't locking up too much.

@Chris Stacey I may have finally started getting a handle on the braking technique. Still not on top of it but had the braking at peak and wasn't locking up too much.
Good to hear mate :)
Keep practicing with a more sensitive pedal, then you'll have more control and finesse with your braking which should bag you quite a bit of time, and it'll make the load cell last longer :) Win-Win.

You know what I'd do?
Increase your load cell sensitivity dial (the one on the actual brake pedal) by half of a number at the end of every week. Build it up progressively until you get to a point where you can brake hard without locking up. Obviously, you don't want to go too sensitive, so just keep increasing it until you hit the sweet spot.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 211 14.3%