Formula A 3D/2D Templates

Misc Formula A 3D/2D Templates 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
chargingcar submitted a new resource:

Formula A 3D/2D Templates - 3D/2D Templates with Keyshot file and UV and AO

Formula A Template pack
4096 UV and AO Ambient maps with PSD Files , Body/Rims
Updated from PCARS / PCARS2
From checking the liveries are the same UV , not 100% if any texture names ect have changed during the development , please use PCARS2 Skins and names .
screen-png.95685

formula_a-30-jpg.95686

Read more about this resource...

Well done, I love the new 3D templates. One thing though, how can I extract the obj, or whatever type, to open it with a 3D paint software? Or, is this 3D template, another kind of thing?

Well done, I love the new 3D templates. One thing though, how can I extract the obj, or whatever type, to open it with a 3D paint software? Or, is this 3D template, another kind of thing?
Just open the PSD file inside photoshop and open the paint layers to paint it direct inside CS6 ,
once inside Photoshop , you can export models from the 3D tab at the top :)

Wow, just wow!, I've just tried it, exported, and it exports all the maps, and the obj that I've selected, and It can be opened it any program and you see the actual game geo, and you have the maps with the UV islands!

It's a real shame that now, I don't have almost time to play, what's more, I have already my full fanatec a lot of things :p , and I can't finish the cockpit.

Anyway, is really nice to see that, and maybe if I take time, now that I've seen that, I'll could be able to do some skins I hope, who knows.

Thanks for the explanation, and for taking your time making the templates!

I guess chances for the support for more PC2 cars are quite small? This would be perfect to recreate the preview pictures for liveries.

I guess chances for the support for more PC2 cars are quite small? This would be perfect to recreate the preview pictures for liveries.
To be honest, this was the only car I opened the templates to use personally on pcars1 and checked the pcars2 formula and they was the same so made a released update,
there is plenty of tools that open the templates if you check online :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 110 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 209 14.3%